The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JWdavis Smackdown...

Banned

[QUOTE=jwdavis;1053108][QUOTE=Angie B;1053095]
    Not talking smart. It took me 32 seconds to agree to yours while you crawfished all the hell over mine. Me, Ace, and you going threeway triple kiss would ensure Shayne Mehringer's pooka shell necklace never saw the light of day again. I will show up for a little hrc action if that will satisfy you cause I know I can run there. You called me out I agreed. Off of my deal you could have even got a new dog. I got a springer with alot of brown on her. For the right money you could breed her to that Boykin you're so high on and get some decent dogs.[/QUOTE

Because my challenge made sense and your's was stupid... Just newbie stupid.. I don't want a springer I don't want anything other then you putting money where your mouth is..

Pass a Texas Senior hunter ,,, Good luck to you and God Bless....

Angie

[QUOTE=Angie B;1053118][QUOTE=jwdavis;1053108]
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie B View Post
    Not talking smart. It took me 32 seconds to agree to yours while you crawfished all the hell over mine. Me, Ace, and you going threeway triple kiss would ensure Shayne Mehringer's pooka shell necklace never saw the light of day again. I will show up for a little hrc action if that will satisfy you cause I know I can run there. You called me out I agreed. Off of my deal you could have even got a new dog. I got a springer with alot of brown on her. For the right money you could breed her to that Boykin you're so high on and get some decent dogs.[/QUOTE

Because my challenge made sense and your's was stupid... Just newbie stupid.. I don't want a springer I don't want anything other then you putting money where your mouth is..

Pass a Texas Senior hunter ,,, Good luck to you and God Bless....

Angie
    Sounds good . Arrange the dates and I will show up and take my whooping like a big boy. I will not drive to Texas to hear I can't run. If you can guarantee I will be able to run an SH retriever test I will be there. You are big time, make it happen. If not I will run HRC with you present. You need to be a gracious host and agree to mouth kiss my dog when he passes, won't cost you a nickle and I'm sure Texas is lovely that time of year. Just admit my challenge was more than you were willing to bite off and chew.

This is what happens when you lose a bet on your dog....just a little embarrassing!Losing another bet to Rascoe.jpg
    My Girls...
    Duckback's Lord Have Mercy, MH 8/07
    Duckback Armbrook's Indigo Pearl, SH 10/10

All I can figure out is this must be a Texas thing. West of the rockies regards, HPW
    "Sometimes we just gotta do what is right". Jerry 2006

See ya in the field. HPW http://www.sagaciouskennel.com/

Banned

[QUOTE=jwdavis;1053131][QUOTE=Angie B;1053118]
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdavis View Post
    Sounds good . Arrange the dates and I will show up and take my whooping like a big boy. I will not drive to Texas to hear I can't run. If you can guarantee I will be able to run an SH retriever test I will be there. You are big time, make it happen. If not I will run HRC with you present. You need to be a gracious host and agree to mouth kiss my dog when he passes, won't cost you a nickle and I'm sure Texas is lovely that time of year. Just admit my challenge was more than you were willing to bite off and chew.
    I'm not arranging anything alligator mouth... You said your dog could pass a AKC senior hunter.. I will pay for it and house you while your here to attend my test...

Your proposition was stupid,,,, I have no interest in training or trialing a springer spaniel. Though I'm sure I could..

You haven't trained or trialed squat... Cowboy up...

Angie

Not allergic to embarassment, but will bring an epi pen just in case. Calling it a night. Will check back in tomorrow and if she's reasonable I am game. All I got is one old couch dog whose gone hunting twice this year but I'm willing to back up my mouth unlike the RTF queen.

,, Dollars to donuts you can't wipe your own mouth....
    The other day, I bought a donut for $1.05.

I'm afraid that inflation has finally killed that expression.

Banned

Not allergic to embarassment, but will bring an epi pen just in case. Calling it a night. Will check back in tomorrow and if she's reasonable I am game. All I got is one old couch dog whose gone hunting twice this year but I'm willing to back up my mouth unlike the RTF queen.
    You're a mess,,, You can't do shit....

Angie

[QUOTE=Angie B;1053140][QUOTE=jwdavis;1053131]

I'm not arranging anything alligator mouth... You said your dog could pass a AKC senior hunter.. I will pay for it and house you while your here to attend my test...

Your proposition was stupid,,,, I have no interest in training or trialing a springer spaniel. Though I'm sure I could..

You haven't trained or trialed squat... Cowboy up...

Angie
    I am sure I could walk on the moon if someone would buy me a ticket. I have told you I will accept your challenge. "YOUR" challenge . Arrange out some details and I will be there. Tell me the dates and I will be there. You will not accept my original challenge. Plan B you can come to Kansas, bring any of your dogs, run and gun pheasant challenge. I will buy the birds any weekend of your choosing until March 30th when the CSA season closes. I will put you up, kick your ass, and buy you a steak dinner and a tank of gas before I point you back south. GIMME DETAILS.

Banned

[QUOTE=jwdavis;1053151][QUOTE=Angie B;1053140]
    I am sure I could walk on the moon if someone would buy me a ticket. I have told you I will accept your challenge. "YOUR" challenge . Arrange out some details and I will be there. Tell me the dates and I will be there. You will not accept my original challenge. Plan B you can come to Kansas, bring any of your dogs, run and gun pheasant challenge. I will buy the birds any weekend of your choosing until March 30th when the CSA season closes. I will put you up, kick your ass, and buy you a steak dinner and a tank of gas before I point you back south. GIMME DETAILS.
    No, No, No, my friend,,, You accepted my challenge alligator mouth,,,, The details are your concern,, And everyone knows you took the Smack down,,,,

Be here or be stupid....

Angie