RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Super Bowl 2013 XLVII GDG

25K views 141 replies 29 participants last post by  j towne 
#1 · (Edited)
You heard it here first ...

Super Bowl XLVII -

Denver Broncos (Peyton Manning) vs. Seattle Seahawks (RW 1 & Lynch).

Line up your 'Vegas' money ...

WD

#96 ·
I just looked that up, Debartolo paid a million dollar fine and served two years probation, and was required to surrender control of the Forty Niners to his sister. Edwin Edwards former governor of LA should still be in the slammer unless he bribed his way out.

#106 ·
The ball was loose and bouncing around before this photo.

#107 ·
Oh man. Looks like we have two weeks of "The Harbaugh Brothers" and Ray Lewis BS to endure. On the bright side, maybe we will not have to hear about Lance Armstrong and the kid from ND any more.

#113 ·
It will be a good day for professional football when Bernard Pollard's career is done. The guy is psycho. He trys to injure someone every time he steps on the field. The guys I admire most are the ones who hit hard and clean, without trying to end someone else's career.

Congratulations to the Ravens and their fans, and good luck in the Superbowl. -Paul

#115 ·
That's why they play the game. Denver's d was # 2 I think. The ravens are putting a lot of points, new o.c., made some changes on the O line and the D is healthy. They are finally playing the way they should have been all year. Flacco 8 td 0 in this post season.

#124 ·
x 2 !!!!!!!!

#132 ·
That makes perfect sense; fine Brady for doing something which resulted in no injury or penalty.

Meanwhile Welker almost has his head taken off by an illegal hit that was penalized for 15 yards and an automatic first down and has to leave the game to collect his wits. No fine. Go figure out that one. - Paul

#139 ·
Ed reed didnt really care about the slide. After the game Brady text him to apoligize. Reed just called him back and they talked. He said I know Tom is not a dirt player and he is a great competitior. Reed was saying players do stuff when they are caught up in the moment of the game.

Also this is not the first time the NFL has fined players for plays that were not flagged on the field.

#140 ·
He would have cared if his gonads ended up around the horse collar area.

But it is what it is. Officials miscalls, even on replays, and it was a cheap shot regardless of the heat of the moment. I;m sure that cat for Detroit with the name I can't pronounce was only caught in the heat of them moment a couple of times.

The cheapest shot I"ve seen was from Welkers wife and I don't like Ray Lewis at all.

#141 ·
Players wives should have a gag order.
Reed has a bad groin that is why he laid on the ground after he got head butted on the fair catch.
I don't think Brady was aiming for his junk. Just trying to put a foot up it take out reed as he jumped over him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.