• Remington

27 9.85%
  • Weatherby

2 0.73%
  • Winchester

24 8.76%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Poll on *Hunting* Shotgun(Semi-Auto)*Advice

I love my browning, it's soft shooting and handles great, it was one of the first maxus so I had to send it back for repair and I also had to put in a new power piston it was free. come to think of it as I type this it sounds like a piece of crap

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    I love my browning, it's soft shooting and handles great, it was one of the first maxus so I had to send it back for repair and I also had to put in a new power piston it was free. come to think of it as I type this it sounds like a piece of crap
    ROFL! dude you killed me with that. I had a friend tell me pretty much the same thing about his VersaMax. He was raving about how good Remington's Customer Service was. Then he said, man that sounds stupid that I'm complimenting the CS they've been giving me on my BRAND NEW VersaMax. I just laughed like I did when I read your post and said, uh Yea it does lol

They (Maxus) are nice guns. Good feel. I think I said this earlier though. Last season I hunted with some friends in the marsh. They both had Maxus guns. We were shooting a group of teal when I realized that I was the only one still shooting. They were both dealing with malfunctions and my poor old 870 was shucking away

Anyway that's my elbow in the ribs to my Browning Friends.
    Last edited by Dustin D; 05-14-2013 at 04:08 PM.

The differences between the Extreme and the Xtrema are minimal, more of a fine tuning so to speak, the other A400 models are very different in the gas cylinder especially and harder to clean. The coating is on the Xtrema also, it is for corrosion protection, but you still need to lube for long term. Aren't they cool to clean??? So easy You got a good price on that and a very short wait, good for you. I must admit I really thought about those when I got my second Xtrema, but I could not pass up $1200 for am almost new gun WITH a slug barrel. Sold my camo 391 for $700, So I think I made out like a bandit. But I still have a little "new gun" envy.

Your going to love that gun, I do like the looks of that camo, seeing it in your pic very other I have seen.
    How long is it till duck season........ TOO LONG!!!
    Nate Baxter, DVM
    Lebanon, OH

The best deal I know of right now is the A400 Beretta in the j40ay16 model. It has the shot counter built into the stock, something Beretta doesn't put in the latest models. Since they've quit offering this feature, you can get the ones that do have it in GA for only $999.

Yea I see what you are saying and YES TOO LONG! Ready to get my Dog back in the fight too.

Here is another pic of it with barrel out but you can see the camo a bit closer.

Just an empty hull.

I love my A400 Beretta xtreme!! Best investment I have made in gun purchasing in a long time. Friend has a super vinci and twice this season has had the safety switch lock up on him where he cant put in on safety. Not the best thing when you have loaded guns sitting there with people and dogs with your gun not on safety.

Love my SBE II. also have Remington and Browning. I have had a lot of issues with the browning gold.