The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glen Beck Is NOT A Libertarian !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You would think someone is a kook that believes in; a Balanced Budget Amendment, that the Federal Reserve should be audited, that Foreign Aide should end, the elimination of the Depts of Energy, Education, the EPA, HUD and many other wasteful social progams, shrinking the size of the Fed governemnt, ending the War on drugs, ending our Wars in A'stan and Iraq, and more is a kook!

You can keep your big government Republicans owend by Special Interest!
    Sometimes it's not so much WHAT you say as it is HOW you say it!!
    Stan b & Elvis

That is ridiculous!

You and others have critized the man from head to toe and now it's the messenger?

Not buying that. I may be direct and I may not mince my words but I don't wiggle with my post.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

That is ridiculous!

You and others have critized the man from head to toe and now it's the messenger?

Not buying that. I may be direct and I may not mince my words but I don't wiggle with my post.
    Sounds like something Gooser would say
    Bill Davis

http://reason.com/24-7/2013/01/08/gl...unched-as-a-li

In an attempt to salvage his sinking on-line media outlet, Glen Beck is now jumping on the Libertarian bandwagon by attempting to aligning himself with the movement.

He is NOT a Libertraian, never was and never will be. He can only do harm to it and he is being called out!

Go away Glen Beck.
    Franco, I seriously doubt anyone here gives a crap who joins or speaks for your party.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Franco, I seriously doubt anyone here gives a crap who joins or speaks for your party.
    Sorry Mike I actually do give a crap to whom joins and speaks for the Libertarian party and I damn sure don't want a self serving entertainer be it Beck or Rush or that washed up ESPN guy who's name escapes me.

Ya'll give Franco hell but at least he has the balls to oppose the two parties that are FAILING the American populace.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

[QUOTE=duk4me;1054170]Sorry Mike I actually do give a crap to whom joins and speaks for the Libertarian party and I damn sure don't want a self serving entertainer be it Beck or Rush or that washed up ESPN guy who's name escapes me.

Ya'll give Franco hell but at least he has the balls to oppose the two parties that are FAILING the QUOTE]American populace.[/

Some just want the same old, same old and some want reform. I'm glad you recognize that!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

[QUOTE=Franco;1054185]
    Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Sorry Mike I actually do give a crap to whom joins and speaks for the Libertarian party and I damn sure don't want a self serving entertainer be it Beck or Rush or that washed up ESPN guy who's name escapes me.

Ya'll give Franco hell but at least he has the balls to oppose the two parties that are FAILING the QUOTE]American populace.[/

Some just want the same old, same old and some want reform. I'm glad you recognize that!
    There are too many brainwashed non thinking sheeple. Im glad to see that duk is capable and willing to look behind the curtain. We need more thinkers and less cheerleading sheeple that follow and believe the talking points of their chosen group without holding them responsible for the actual results they produce. Then and only then will we regain a rational responsive govt that serves the people

I'm late to the party ,but I'm still with Franco ...Repubicrap and democrapic,I could care less about a (party) We need responsible adult's that understand "cause and effect" not a party.

Are you a Republican ,democrat or American?
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn White View Post
    I'm late to the party ,but I'm still with Franco ...Repubicrap and democrapic,I could care less about a (party) We need responsible adult's that understand "cause and effect" not a party.

Are you a Republican ,democrat or American?
    You just contradicted yourself...if you could care less about a Party then it doesnt matter whether you are Republican, Democrat or Libertarian...the only time it really matters what party you belong to is if your state holds a closed primary....we get so caught up in trying to label each other...There are some Dem's on this board who I have similar views...there are some Repub's that I have almost nothing in common...As I stated on another thread, it makes very little difference to me what party you affiliate yourself with, its how you align yourself and who you align yourself with that separates us

If you want me to take notice of the Libertarian party then lets see some name politicians leave the Republican Party and run as a Libertarian...its like the Tea Party, many candidates want to wrap themselves in the flag and warmth of the Tea Party, but when it gets down and dirty they run as a Republican....Why else do you think Jim DeMint left the Senate ? possibly because the Tea Party darling could only get so much support, but when it came to legislation and votes, there are still just two major sides
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Ya'll give Franco hell but at least he has the balls to oppose the two parties that are FAILING the American populace.
    Amen to that.
    I doubt there is one true conservative left in washington. The libertarian platform is as conservative as it gets.
    Most of you are fooled by their smiles and warm sincerity's and the fact that on the surface they are really quite eloquent and "presidential" and appear prim and proper.
    They can be convincing for sure.
    They have convinced you to look at what they say and not what they do. Look at the fruitful nation our government has produce

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-11-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus