The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Franco is NOT a true follower of Ron Paul.

Default Franco is NOT a true follower of Ron Paul.

Is Ron Paul a Christian? Is Ron Paul a believer in right to life? How can you be a real libertarian following Ron Paul's beliefs, that are not any way close to what you believe in these principles? Pick and choose all you want, Franco, but hypocrisy is still easy seen as hypocrisy.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

RP believes that the individual states should determine those issues. I agree with that.

I respect the indiviuals right to believe in what they do, unlike you, the Repubicans, and Democratics.

Bill, you are really reaching for anyhting. Maybe you can defend Newt's raid on Social Security from the early 90's to balance budgets and why the government still owes SS nearly 3 trillion from that raid.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    RP believes that the individual states should determine those issues. I agree with that.

I respect the indiviuals right to believe in what they do unlike the Repubican and Democratic aprties.

No you don't... if you did you wouldn't be incessantly blathering on about people that are Republicans and are too stupid to see the libertarian light as you do.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    No you don't... if you did you wouldn't be incessantly blathering on about people that are Republicans and are too stupid to see the libertarian light as you do.
    It is you that is blind thinking that solutions lay with a dysfunctional political party! The Repubs are a huge reason we are in the financial mess we are in. But you don't want to open you eyes to facts.

You are also incapble of debating or defending your positions which is evident in your responces on posts.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

It is you that is blind thinking that solutions lay with a dysfunctional political party! The Repubs are a huge reason we are in the financial mess we are in. But you don't want to open you eyes to facts.

You are also incapble of debating or defending your positions which is evident in your responces on posts.
    My position is you are full of it... I defende that in the prior post.
    Bill Davis

And, my position is that you are a part of the problem. Your willingness to support the status quo of big spending over-bearing government! Not along ago you were suggesting that the USA go to war with Iran. How about the fact that you didn't like Romney until he won the nomination? Yet, you are critical of the people that want to reform government and make it work for the people instead of the special interest. Why can YOU not articulate a defense of the Repub's policies? I'd say that you are the one that is full of it!
    Last edited by Franco; 01-11-2013 at 01:53 PM.

And, my position is that you are a part of the problem. Your willingness to support the status quo of big spending over-bearing government! Not along ago you were suggesting that the USA go to war with Iran. How about the fact that you didn't like Romney until he won the nomination? Yet, you are critical of the people that want to reform government and make it work for the people instead of the special interest. Why can YOU not articulate a defense of the Repub's policies? I'd say that you are the one that is full of it!
    Show me the post where I said we should go to war with Iran...

The nomination process is just that... I don't recall bad mouthing Romney... maybe you can find that post while you are looking for the Iran war post... But, when the nomination is in hand, unlike you... I back the winner...

Remember your boy RP was in the process too. But when it was clear he was going to lose, all of you Libertarian republican conservative moonbats or whatever you call yourselves took your ball and ran off calling foul because RP lost.
    Bill Davis