RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Positive only trainers - The mission impossible squirrel - you tube

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Criquetpas 
#1 ·
#3 ·
When it comes to food I don't believe there is a smarter animal out there than a squirrel...Problem solvers for sure ...I saw this video some time back and was amazed at all it went through to get the food...I'm wondering if the set up was put up all at one time or in sections and the squirrel learned piece by piece...Steve S

#7 ·
Stuff and nonsense.

You've all got it hopelessly wrong. How many more times do I have to tell you to read the squirrel?

That's a Force trained collar conditioned squiggle if ever I saw one. How many "factors" did it successfully negotiate on the way to the nut? You can't get a squiggle to do that without pressure, lots and lots of pressure. Otherwise he'd just refuse to go, wouldn't he? Training is all about pressure, right? I'll bet just out of camera shot there is a training kit of e-collarette, heeling pencil, and pimple collar.

It's certainly not a British squirrel; it's head is always up, never on the ground, and it didn't use its brains from the initial send out to run straight to the last pole and shin up it. This is a de-cheated squirrel people.

Eug

#9 ·
Great eye Colonel Blimp!

The squirrel must have been put through FTP and the T (and TT?), then. I didn't notice any bugging, popping, flaring, or no goes.

This squirrel should have no trouble with a keyhole blind at 300 yards. I've heard that only collar-trained squirrels can have that skill. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.