The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: 2013 derby dogs

  1. #21
    Senior Member j towne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    922

    Default

    I have one that i will try some derbies with.
    www.steenoutfitters.com
    Hunting the Chesapeake with Chesapeake's.
    Captain Thor of the Chesapeake **, MH, WDQ
    Captain Thor's Gracie girl **, MH, WDQ
    Captain Thor's Lulu Belle **, MH, WDQ
    Next project
    Captain Thor's Nina Bean Benelli

  2. #22
    Administrator Chris Atkinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mount Zion, IL
    Posts
    6,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moscowitz View Post
    WBF very nice.

    I have two. One just got through housebreaking. The other is still pissing in the house. But there is potential. Especially since we got a steam mop.
    It's OK...they don't age out 'til 24 months. Good luck!

  3. #23
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    We have a 21 month old and she got a JAM her in her only derby so far. She is looking good. She will be up against three of her litter mates this spring. Should be great fun.

    She is out of FC AFC Hardscrabbles Powder My Buns x FC CFC CAFC MNH Taylorlabs Sugar and Spice.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Mike Peters-labguy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    We have a 21 month old and she got a JAM her in her only derby so far. She is looking good. She will be up against three of her litter mates this spring. Should be great fun.

    She is out of FC AFC Hardscrabbles Powder My Buns x FC CFC CAFC MNH Taylorlabs Sugar and Spice.

    And my dog......he is a bit younger though and does not age out until July.
    Mike Peters

  5. #25
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Peters-labguy23 View Post
    And my dog......he is a bit younger though and does not age out until July.
    Doesn't look like we'll make it easy on the competition, Mike! Going to make his debut soon?
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  6. #26
    Junior Member Big Suh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    26

    Default

    I might throw mine in a couple this spring but he might just lay down and take a nap at the line...
    www.blackshirtretrievers.com

    Matt Johnson and Katie Cook

  7. #27
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    i have two, everyone better watch out!
    we have been warned, we will "watch out" on ee and go somewhere else

    other than kip's threatening jesture, this is the biggest sandbaggin' deal i ever read!

    2013 high point derby list

    1)the dog that gets 23 points in four outings

    2)kip 1

    3)kip 2

    4)still up for grabs
    john mccallie

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pontotoc Ms.
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    we have been warned, we will "watch out" on ee and go somewhere else

    other than kip's threatening jesture, this is the biggest sandbaggin' deal i ever read!

    2013 high point derby list

    1)the dog that gets 23 points in four outings

    2)kip 1

    3)kip 2

    4)still up for grabs
    thats right! look out, one is hell on sqirrels and the other will run a deer.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Bridget Bodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Winola, Pa
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    and the other will run a deer.
    Hey I got one of those! I bet mine will run a deer better n yours
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

    Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pontotoc Ms.
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    Hey I got one of those! I bet mine will run a deer better n yours

    i dont know, mine is pretty fast.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •