The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2013 derby dogs

If roseberry and claimsadj will let me train with them this summer, I may have a couple to play in the fall. Need some help, boys!
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

I have one who will age out 4/17 looking foreward to the spring derby's.
    Home To

HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

Quote Originally Posted by RF2 View Post
    FIFY
    true: i am not a very good "handler"......i admit it, but i am working on it.

true: i am not a very good "owner" either........i can't seem to keep one of them suckers around past 20 months!

anybody lookin' for a dog?
    john mccallie

I sense sarcasm. Just in case you're serious we get $100 a head per day to day train. We provide the birds and can line up lodging if needed. Please no video cameras or recorders. Pen and paper only. Contact John for available dates please.
    If roseberry and claimsadj will let me train with them this summer, I may have a couple to play in the fall. Need some help, boys!

Quote Originally Posted by claimsadj View Post
    I sense sarcasm. Just in case you're serious we get $100 a head per day to day train. We provide the birds and can line up lodging if needed. Please no video cameras or recorders. Pen and paper only. Contact John for available dates please.
    No sarcasm...kudos for the 2 guys in our crew to make the derby list last fall. Both with new pups coming this year. Really looking to do lots of transition setups this summer.
    Allen Dillard

HRCH Play It Again, Sam MH *** "Sam"
    Scout's High Calibre "Colt"
    Slippin' Up the Holler "Dooley"
    Lucky Number Seven VII "Layla"

Oh boy it's getting deep. Just remember to book us well in advance.
    No sarcasm...kudos for the 2 guys in our crew to make the derby list last fall. Both with new pups coming this year. Really looking to do lots of transition setups this summer.

On a serious note it is about time to hit it.

i am only running my dog in two derbies. next fall at snowbird and tallokas he will be 23 months.

after reading the other thread i don't want kip and ted to say, "we told you so!"
    john mccallie

Allen, are you sure you want to train with an insurance dude and contractor that drives a dog pound truck?
    Just sayin
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QA2 FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QA2
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QA2 NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QA2
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH QA2

I'm looking forward to the spring trials; my pup was about the youngest at 2 trials a couple of months ago but we're hopeful for what's ahead between now and October.