The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Do any advocates for gun control give a crap about logic?

  1. #11
    Senior Member HPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Coastal Bend of Texas
    Posts
    2,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Sorry, I thought you were talking about all the Countries on his list were guns are not banned.
    I think that you are actually thinking about my post, and although I pointed out that some of the stats on UB's post were a bit over stated, I was not calling him a liar, just asking that people do a little fact checking before posting and then perhaps moderating what they are posting.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

    Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

    Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

    www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I think that you are actually thinking about my post, and although I pointed out that some of the stats on UB's post were a bit over stated, I was not calling him a liar, just asking that people do a little fact checking before posting and then perhaps moderating what they are posting.
    If this was his first or second offense sure I would agree with you, however UB repeatedly posts false threads on this forum and tells lies to go with them, that makes him a liar in my book. I have little respect for those like him, not the way I was raised.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Sorry, I thought you were talking about all the Countries on his list were guns are not banned.
    Hey You two-bit weasel. Get a life. If you don't like my posts, like I've told you many times, put me on ignore. But like most morons, they prefer to jabb away, until they get their ass kicked, and then they wonder why. Thius will be the final time I ever answer any of your ignorant posts, not because I don't want to, but sliding down to your level of communication is just plain stupid.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Hey You two-bit weasel. Get a life. If you don't like my posts, like I've told you many times, put me on ignore. But like most morons, they prefer to jabb away, until they get their ass kicked, and then they wonder why. Thius will be the final time I ever answer any of your ignorant posts, not because I don't want to, but sliding down to your level of communication is just plain stupid.

    UB
    How about you just begin by not posting lies, that would be a great start.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,786
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

  6. #16
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,819

    Default

    The ex-Marine in this video on the Piers Morgan show is the same fellow who sent the polite letter to Senator Feinstein. He's quite articulate, and he made his point to Morgan.
    http://nation.foxnews.com/piers-morg...s-piers-morgan
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •