The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: training with lanse brown

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    If anyone in this sport should write a biography complete with all the tales of times past it would be Lanse. & rest assured it would be a best seller in any venue .
    That would be acceptable if it was only a biography and not a Kitty Kelly style "tell all" unauthorized biography.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    That would be acceptable if it was only a biography and not a Kitty Kelly style "tell all" unauthorized biography.
    Having listened to Lanse over the years, KK style would be unnecessary but, some of the interactions between the big ego's in the sport don't need that style . As JB once said, this is a guy who made a good living selling incense. I still have one of those, given to me as a gratuity .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff evans View Post
    Was told to me recently from an old time great that Lanse was one of the last "great dog minds left in the game."

Lanse is the real deal and a genius, I will never forget the training philosophy's he's shared with me....
    I can't agree more, I've been thinking about stuff he told me constantly.
    I will be down there every chance I get to listen to him preach the dog gospel.
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH

just dont drink the kool aid.

Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    just dont drink the kool aid.
    I didn't, but I did eat the brownies, am I gonna be ok?
    Gregg Leonard

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" QAA NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH

Quote Originally Posted by golfandhunter View Post
    I didn't, but I did eat the brownies, am I gonna be ok?
    Classic...
    Bill Davis