The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: You never know

Default You never know

http://jonathanturley.org/2012/08/13...stic-uprising/

It may not be to far into the future,,, may be we can just vote harderer,,,or wish it away.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

1. "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

the original Libertarian Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government
    ."
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Fear is an emotion that drives government and peoples to rash actions. A society where government and people work together has the most liberty.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Fear is an emotion that drives government and peoples to rash actions. A society where government and people work together has the most liberty.
    Would be ideal ... but considering the size and armaments of our own govt today, it reminds me of the two wolves and one sheep trying to decide what to have for lunch.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Alice Baily,,,David Icke and many other "green type" spiritualists have been pretty acurate in their assesments. Probably because while they come across as illuminists they operate on the dark side. Baily is known to be the early movers of the concept of the U.N. Her books outline so much of whats going on today. Hitler kept her books by his bed side. ,, He to professed hope and change. Many of these conspiracies seem to be starting to pan out.

Life is getting interesting

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-13-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus