The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Odds on Boehner Caving to Obama

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 to 1

    12 80.00%
  • 20 to 1

    1 6.67%
  • 50 to 1

    2 13.33%
  • 1000 to 1

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Odds of House Speaker Boehner caving again

  1. #11
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,925

    Default

    Rand Paul was the only one with the courage to tell Hillary: "If I were President, I would have relieved you of your post."
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  2. #12
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Well, he is the guy your party put up as a VP candidate, that's why he was singled out.

    And, it is OK for him to vote with the Dems?
    How about looking at it the other way.....was it OK for the 86 Dems to vote with the Republicans...You can go on claiming "its not my fault" till pigs fly (not counting the Geico commercial) because your guy didnt vote on it, but "your guy" also got NOTHING done, not one piece of legislation that he authored went thru

    Keep spinning away trying to make it look like you are above it all
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  3. #13
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    How about looking at it the other way.....was it OK for the 86 Dems to vote with the Republicans...You can go on claiming "its not my fault" till pigs fly (not counting the Geico commercial) because your guy didnt vote on it, but "your guy" also got NOTHING done, not one piece of legislation that he authored went thru

    Keep spinning away trying to make it look like you are above it all
    Why, because I am willing to open my eyes and look at the situation objectively? Realizing that neither the Repubs are Dems are willing to serve the people as much as they are willing to serve the special interest. Unlike your guy that does what he is told by others, my guy can think for himself! My guy, unlike yours, has a pair.

    Legislation? We all know how popular Congress is today with what does get passed

    You may be happy with the status quo, but I am not! Some people want reform and other just follow false hope.

    BTW, my man is Rand Paul. In case you haven't noticed, his father has retired and very busy on a speaking engagement schedule.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-24-2013 at 06:22 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  4. #14
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Why, because I am willing to open my eyes and look at the situation objectively? Realizing that neither the Repubs are Dems are willing to serve the people as much as they are willing to serve the special interest. Unlike your guy that does what he is told by others, my guy can think for himself! My guy, unlike yours, has a pair.

    Legislation? We all know how popular Congress is today with what does get passed

    You may be happy with the status quo, but I am not! Some people want reform and other just follow false hope.

    BTW, my man is Rand Paul. In case you haven't noticed, his father has retired and very busy on a speaking engagement schedule.
    It is what he is best at!!

    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #15
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,747

    Default

    That's all you got RK? We all realized you can NOT articulate a position nor a defense of your position, so you resort to these kinds of cheap shots!

    Tell us again how Hillary timed her brain blood clot so she wouldn't have to testify in December.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  6. #16
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That's all you got RK? We all realized you can NOT articulate a position nor a defense of your position, so you resort to these kinds of cheap shots!

    Tell us again how Hillary timed her brain blood clot so she wouldn't have to testify in December.
    I'm sure you mean well.

    I do not, nor did I insinuate that Clinton never had a blood clot, that started (according to news reports) in her leg and ended up in her brain.

    I do however think the timing of the release of this informtion is suspect.

    You of course may want to twist what I said to suit your overzealous pursuit of legalized pot.

    I think everyone here (but you) fully understood the point.

    AS far as you cutting and pasting the Timothy Leary/Lord Chamberlain/Angry Old man mantra.........I stand by the graphic.

    Your idea that anyone that doesn't agree with you is not objective is childish.

    My apologies to anyone that construed my post as you claim you have.
    (and I sincerely doubt you interpretted that way)
    Last edited by road kill; 01-24-2013 at 06:46 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #17
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,747

    Default

    Pathetic RK!

    I suggest you go back a read your post.

    Here it is; Legitimacy of the timing, get a 3rd grader to read and comprehend for you. RK

    Ya, she did a great job of timing her brain blood clot Even a 3rd grader would understand your love of cheap shots.


    Again, because you can NOT articulate a defense your resort to taking cheap shots.

    BTW, you are not the gifted Potus poster that you think you are. There are many here that have called your bluff!
    Last edited by Franco; 01-24-2013 at 06:57 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  8. #18
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Pathetic RK!

    I suggest you go back a read your post.

    Here it is; Legitimacy of the timing, get a 3rd grader to read and comprehend for you. RK

    Ya, she did a great job of timing her brain blood clot Even a 3rd grader would understand your love of cheap shots.


    Again, because you can NOT articulate a defense your resort to taking cheap shots.

    BTW, you are not the gifted Potus poster that you think you are. There are many here that have called your bluff!
    That's interesting.... MANY HERE have said that about you
    Bill Davis

  9. #19
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's interesting.... MANY HERE have said that about you
    What took you so long?

    Your comments on Hillary's brain blood clots showed you class as well.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  10. #20
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Pathetic RK!

    I suggest you go back a read your post.

    Here it is; Legitimacy of the timing, get a 3rd grader to read and comprehend for you. RK

    Ya, she did a great job of timing her brain blood clot Even a 3rd grader would understand your love of cheap shots.


    Again, because you can NOT articulate a defense your resort to taking cheap shots.

    BTW, you are not the gifted Potus poster that you think you are. There are many here that have called your bluff!
    My bluff???



    Franco,
    Could you list all the bills authored, sponsored and passed by Dr Ron Paul over the last 24 years??

    Talk about a bluff on an empty hand..............
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •