The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas & Wyoming Steppin' Up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Your obsession with me is flattering, but not appreciated. Besides I would presume your wife would object. Is your wife the same redhead that you Once posted a picture of in biker gear????

Numerous times you have called me out in a post, and asserted that I would not and could not respond to your wise probing questions. So far I have always answered fully the questions you posed. After fully answering your questions I would also pose responsive questions to you, that you would refuse to answer; in spite of the fact that I did in fact answer all of the questions you challenged me to answer. Its clear you dont know how to debate fairly or even follow the rules that YOU set up

RK past experience has shown that its not possible to have a dialogue or to inform you. Therefore I will leave you to INFORM yourself. I think you will find that those lessons have the most lasting value.

While making your rounds this morning and monitoring the threads for gentility and decorum, I would draw your attention to a thread wherein the OP refers to the possibility of some EO's being issued by our POTUS. The OP doesnt refer to our POTUS by his legal name of Barrack Obama but chooses to use a different name than his legal name. Be sure to call out and admonish that poster as I know the issue of referring to someone by other than their legal name is an issue that you have lectured us all on more than once

In response to your self appointed role as hall monitor I will concede that my post could have left out some less than flattering words. Ill try to do better.
    I would be remiss to not point out that you should practice what you preach. Id venture a guess that just on the subject of "Da Union" {subtly insulting term in itself wouldn't you think} that you have more posts with less than complimentary terms than my entire post count.

Passive/Aggressive snarkiness is still snarkiness

just sayin.....
    Yea, I'm just not seeing that obession. Anyone else not seeing it or is it just me?

How bout you climb off your high horse and explain your constant attacks on Cindy!

Just sayin....
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Add MO to the list;

Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the state of Missouri, as follows:

Section A. Chapter 571, RSMo, is amended by adding thereto one new section, to be known as section 571.048, to read as follows:

571.048. 1. It shall be unlawful for any officer or employee of this state, or any political subdivision, or any federal firearms dealer licensed under 19 U.S.C. Section 923 to enforce or attempt to enforce any act, law, statute, rule, or regulation of the federal government relating to a personal firearm, firearm accessory, or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in the state of Missouri and that remains exclusively within the boundaries of the state of Missouri.

2. Any official, agent, or employee of the federal government who enforces or attempts to enforce any act, order, law, statute, rule, or regulation of the federal government upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in the state of Missouri and that remains exclusively within the borders of the state of Missouri shall be guilty of a class D felony.

3. Any person in violation of a federal law relating to the manufacture, sale, transfer, or possession of a firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition owned or manufactured and retained exclusively with the boundaries of the state of Missouri may request the attorney general to defend him or her for such violation.

4. Any federal law, rule, regulation, or order created or effective on or after January 1, 2013 shall be unenforceable in the state of Missouri if the law, rule, regulation, or order attempts to:

(1) Ban or restrict ownership of a semi-automatic firearm or any magazine of a firearm; or

(2) Require any firearm, magazine, or other firearm accessory to be registered in any manner.
    http://house.mo.gov/billtracking/bil...ro/HB0170I.htm
    Stan b & Elvis

Get some!!!