The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help finding a breeder?

Default Can anyone help finding a breeder?

Hi,

we want to buy our second lab, but are new in the US.
    I found a breeder in Wisconsin, called soggy acres.....do you have any experience with this breeder?
    We live south of Chicago and we don't want to drive to far.....and shipping is not what we want....

I would be happy if anybody could help.

Thanks
    Tom

Go to the classifieds here on rft and /or entry express classifieds (quick link is at the bottom right corner of your screen)

And welcome to rft!

and then....ask the same question again?

Quote Originally Posted by tejohns3 View Post
    And welcome to rft!
    thank you very much.

No the classifieds are posts of litters,on the ground, or upcoming, for sale. I mean I guess you could go there and re post this if you want but they will have have the info you need just do some good browsing and you might find a litter or two your interested in.

Heres one in Illinois

Illinois 1/5/2013 9:40:04 PM CST (IL) HRCH Maples Creeks Captain Morgan MH,QAA X Cutters Ridge Lady Zelda Gazelle All yellow Litter of very smart, Retrievers with lots of Brains Located in Central Illinois ready to go home. Whelped November 6, 2012. 4 Females, 2 Males available that will be very good hunt test, field test, and good for the home Labradors. Cutter’s Ridge Lady Zelda Gazelle (DAM) Clearances- AKC- Registration #SR55901301 OFA- (Hips) Good LR-196850G34F-VPI CERF Eyes -Clear /Normal LR-365194 CNM- (Centronuclear Myopathy) and is listed on the white list. LR-CNM12-178-F-PIV EIC- Clear Maple Creek’s Captain Morgan (Sire) Clearances- AKC # SR23990406; UKC # R189-630 DNA Profile #:V513386 OFA: LR-167009E24M-PI (EXC); LR-EL34715M24-PI (Normal) CERF: LR-46025/2008–36 ; RD/OSD Normal; PRA normal CNM: Clear by test EIC: Clear by test The following tests were performed in Australia: Cystinuria: Normal Mytotubular Myopathy X Linked: Normal Narcolepsy: Normal Long Hair Gene: Normal D Locus: Normal All puppies have been dewormed, shots, and dew claws removed. Call Luke with Questions at 217-766-6600 or email slas05@ymail.com STEPHANIE Saathoff 217-766-6600 slas05@ymail.com http://www.facebook.com/MakeTheirMarksLabradors1

Check this out.

http://huntgreenacres.com
    Ray K

Princess Lillian Vl
    SHR Deke of Sunnyburke SH
    HRCH UH Ray's Cotton Pickin' Jake MH, 500 Pt Club, 02-11
    SHR Callie May JH, 98-09
    SR Gus "The Wonder Dog" JH, 91-01

I know Jeff. He does his health clearances needed for breeding. Hunts his dogs. I have always had good interactions with him.
    Last edited by JusticeDog; 01-15-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

Will this be a pet? A hunting dog? Are you looking for a particular color or sex?
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    www.justiceretrievers.com