The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty Amazing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FOM View Post
    I only have a sling shot...those weren't banned were they?
    Depends. How many rocks does it hold?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Some here don't shoot live fliers for their dogs!!! Even a occasional pigeon really pumps them up. You can throw dead birds all day long, and yes they love it, but shoot a live flier and you will see a different dog. If I counted right about 30% here don't ever shoot birds for their dog which is sad. There is one that I did not include.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    Some here don't shoot live fliers for their dogs!!! Even a occasional pigeon really pumps them up. You can throw dead birds all day long, and yes they love it, but shoot a live flier and you will see a different dog. If I counted right about 30% here don't ever shoot birds for their dog which is sad. There is one that I did not include.
    I shot about 200 live fliers for Elvis this duck, goose and pheasant season.
    He seems to enjoy that!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I shot about 200 live fliers for Elvis this duck, goose and pheasant season.
    He seems to enjoy that!!!
    Hell, other than Kathy's "pet" Canada Geese and Mallards in the back yard, I haven't seen 200 live flyers this year.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I dont have any stinkin guns!! MAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom. P. View Post
    I dont have any stinkin guns!! MAN!!
    Neither do I. Every bird deer or other animal Ive harvested in my life was with my trusty single shot slingvshot that my great great great great granpa made from a willow tree when he stepped off of the Mayfower

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    What's all the fuss about? I don't have any firearms and don't know anyone who does.
    Me either. Boat flipped the other day and every one went to the bottom.
    "In GOD we TRUST, for everything else there's JUMPMASTERS!"

Proudly owned by CPR HR Tiger Mountain Liberty "Libby"

Just a thought ... do you think that POTUS has jumped this gun on his "fundamental transformation" plan by coming out so aggressively on the gun issue right at the beginning of his 2nd term?

Even many who are liberals in other ways don't buy into this stuff about the long guns that he wants to regulate so heavily. When Harry Reid admits that gun legislation has no hope in the Senate, it's almost like he's saying he's not in favor of it coming to a vote.

Could this be a distraction from other stuff that's in the works? Immigration, debt ceiling, new taxes, more penalties for fossil fuels, refusal to make spending cuts ...
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Just a thought ... do you think that POTUS has jumped this gun on his "fundamental transformation" plan by coming out so aggressively on the gun issue right at the beginning of his 2nd term?

Even many who are liberals in other ways don't buy into this stuff about the long guns that he wants to regulate so heavily. When Harry Reid admits that gun legislation has no hope in the Senate, it's almost like he's saying he's not in favor of it coming to a vote.

Could this be a distraction from other stuff that's in the works? Immigration, debt ceiling, new taxes, more penalties for fossil fuels, refusal to make spending cuts ...
    You might have something there. Been told it was an old war tactic to..........try to keep the troops confused.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~