The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Illistrating subtle

Default Illistrating subtle

The New Age is upon us and we are witnessing the birth pangs of the new culture and the new civilization. That which is old and undesirable must go, and of these undesirable things, hatred and the spirit of separateness must be first to disappear. (5-74)
    A war is starting between the selfish moneyed interests and the mass of humanity who demand fair play and a right share of the world's wealth.(7-72)
    Instinct relates man to the animal world, intellect unites him to his fellow men, whilst the intuition reveals to him the life of divinity. (4-401)
    Be not afraid of loneliness. The soul that cannot stand alone has naught to give.(6-755)
    Men do not live up to what they already know; they fail to make practical their information; they short circuit the light; they do not discipline themselves; greedy desire and unlawful ambition control and not the inner knowledge. (7-7)
    Men deal with effects and not with causes; for instance, mankind is concerned with war, and with horrified preparations for more war, and is not primarily occupied with that which causes war and which, if rightly handled, would prevent war. (18-730)
    All vaunted freedom or vaunted control, is but the temporary reaction of a humanity which is swept by ideas, controlled by ideals, impulsed by selfishness, impregnated by hates, and yet all the time is struggling to express the higher and better qualities, and to free itself from the thralldom of ancient evil, the slavery of ancient codes, and the curse of ancient habits of thought and living. It is what is happening behind the scenes of mankind as a whole which is of moment; it is the unfoldment of the human consciousness which counts with the Hierarchy.(9-25).
    Wisdom is the enlightened application of knowledge, through love, to the affairs of men.(13-467)
    When the Christ, the Avatar of Love, makes His Reappearance then will the Sons of men who are now the Sons of God withdraw Their faces from the shining light & radiate that light upon the sons of men who know not yet that they are Sons of God. Then shall the Coming One appear, His footsteps hastened through the valley of the shadow by the One of awful power Who stands upon the mountain top, breathing out love eternal, light supernal & peaceful, silent Will. (8-13)
    Then will the sons of men respond. Then will a newer light shine forth into the dismal, weary vale of earth. Then will new life course through the veins of men, & then will their vision compass all the ways of what may be.(8-13)
    The work and the teaching of the Christ will be hard for the Christian world to accept, though easier of assimilation in the East. Nevertheless, some hard blow or some difficult presentation of the truth is badly needed if the Christian world is to be awakened, and if Christian people are to recognize their place within a worldwide divine revelation and see the Christ as representing all the faiths and taking His rightful place as World Teacher. He is the World Teacher and not a Christian teacher. He Himself told us that He had other folds and to them He has meant as much as He has meant to the orthodox Christian. They may not call Him Christ, but they have their own name for Him and follow Him as truly and faithfully as their Western brethren. (8-62)
    We can freely aid in the reconstruction work which the Christ proposes, if we will familiarize ourselves and all men whom we can contact with the following facts:
    1. That the reappearance of Christ is imminent.
    2. That the Christ, immanent in every human heart, can be evoked in recognition of His appearance.
    3. That the circumstances of His return are only symbolically related in the world Scriptures; this may produce a vital change in the preconceived ideas of humanity.
    4. That the major required preparation is a world at peace; however that peace must be based on an educated goodwill, which will lead inevitably to right human relations, and, therefore, to the establishment (figuratively speaking) of lines of light between nation and nation, religion and religion, group and group, man and man.(8-58)
    The Son of God is on His way and He cometh not alone. His advance guard is already here and the Plan which they must follow is already made and clear. Let recognition be the aim. (8-60)
    The success of all large undertakings is based on the little things, the minor tasks, faithfully fulfilled, of the disciple who is free from personal ambition.(5-614)
    Much of the ineffectiveness of people is due to the fact that their interests are not centralized, but ver diffuse, and no one thing engrosses their attention. They scatter their energy and are attempting to satisfy every wandering desire, and to dabble in everything that comes their way. Therefore, no thought they think ever assumes a proper form, or is ever duly energized. They are consequently surrounded by a dense cloud of half-formed disintegrating thought -forms, and clouds of partially energized matter in process of dissolution. This produces occultly a condition similar to the decay of a physical form, and is equally unpleasant and unwholesome. It accounts for much of the diseased condition of the human family at this time. (3-975)
    ...Today make a new beginning---not for your own sake, but for the helping of a needy world. Forget yourselves...The service you can render is to you of more value than the service that can be rendered to you. (5)
    Go forward my brother, looking not behind but with your eyes fixed in steadfastness upon the Way of a world Server. It is a hard way, with many ups and downs, and many steep hills and valleys of shadow, but there is rest and shade in the valley and sunshine on the hills. (5-375)

The Mantram of Unification

The sons of men are one & I am one with them.
    I seek to love not hate.
    I seek to serve, not exact due service.
    I seek to heal, not hurt.
    Let pain bring just reward of light & love.
    Let the soul control the outer form & life & all events
    & bring to light the love
    which underlies the happenings of the time.
    Let vision come and insight,
    let the future stand revealed.
    Let inner union demonstrate & outer cleavages be gone.
    Let love prevail.
    Let all men love.
    (5-790)

BOOKS BY THE TIBETAN

For some reason I'm in blue to,,,well I was anyway
    Alice bailey was a new age promoter. Spiritualist) Many of her beliefs are now interwoven in american society. Here are just a few things she talked about.
    Some of it sounds so good to many. She was the founder of the Lucis publishing co. formerly the lucifer publishing co.

why you say,,,how can a person who wants nothing but love ,joy and peace be so evil. Deceit and subtleness
    !!cor.4:4
    It takes a lot of truth to make a good lie take shape.

Any way if you read the teachings of these green new age spiritualists from old you will see the painting take shape in our modern society.

Last edited by Pete; 01-16-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I think my point to posting that weird little ditty,,,, Was to put on exhibit a thought process which to many seem good and pure. If you were to read more of baileys writings you would see that she is a new world order person,,a luciferian,,and some one who would relish the destruction of Christians as she actually states that it will be necessary to kill about 25 percent of the population who stand in the way of ushering in this utopic new world order. And she said that more than 70 years ago. This is the same lady whose book was usually on Hitlers night stand.

There are parallel biblical truths to most of what she says. Because in order to get a good lie believed you better have a lot of stuff in there that people know to be true.
    Very subtil and very interesting.

Yes even Lucifer know Jesus Christ is coming back.

This in not meant to be a religious post but a political post to demonstate how evil works in our political system. And evil things exists weather you believe in evil or not.
    JC said" Father forgive them for they know not what they do"

Even the most evil think in their hearts that they are truly pillars of light.
    My question is which light.? Very subtil

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-16-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Thanks for posting that. I have a few relatives who need to read this.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~