The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Ink hasn;t dried

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    I can assume that you understand that this {Libya} is a high risk war zone where a good percentage hates all Americans. In those environments bad things can and do happen as shown by the terrorist attack that resulted in the tragic loss of 4 American lives.
    I also assume you are awarethat it wasnt BO who createdthat environment but rather W.

    Are you aware that under W's watch there were numerous of these type of attacks resulting in the loss of 60 American lives.
    I dont recall seeing you expressing any outrage at those unfortunate tragic incidents occurring on Ws watch in Ws war
    Holy Cow.

    I new Libya was G.W.'s fault. It just took a while for one of our great Libs to state it. After four years we still blame GW for the current regimes failures. AMAZING

    My Opinion

    Richard

  2. #22
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Mali is the France's problem. They'll deal with it. We don't have to. We only take care of British mess ups.
    Really???


    How the hell did we end up in Viet Nam then?????
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #23
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Mali is the France's problem. They'll deal with it. We don't have to. We only take care of British mess ups.
    We are already lending some assistance there ... like Stan, I'm having deja vu WRT Nam.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I ASSUME you are aware that when President Bush was in charge we responded to these type of attacks with force as opposed to multi-week apologies?

    If not pull your head out.
    Really!!

    So though you seemingly werent even aware that there were way more of these attacks on Bush's watch resulting in many more American deaths. However you apparently have become informed as to every detail of the numerous attacks under Bush.

    I get all warm and tingly when I read about his success in getting Osama Bin Laden,,,,,,,,,,............OH WAIT........OOPS>>>>>>NEVERMIND
    Care to share those details of how he hunted down and brought to justice every one of the guilty parties. It must have been pretty impressive for you and all the other Bush apologists to have given him a pass for all these attacks; while screaming impeachment for the one that occorred on BOs watch.

    How Do you think Bush's decision to respond with force in Iran worked out for us?

    I also missed out on Obamas "Multi-week apologies", so bring me up to speed on that also, so as to help "get my head out" and be as objectively informed as others hear in the echo chamber
    Last edited by smillerdvm; 01-18-2013 at 06:36 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Really???


    How the hell did we end up in Viet Nam then?????
    Because we stuck our nose where it didn't belong driven by paranoia and and the military industrial complex who's lobby in DC is uncontrollable. They owned Robert McNamara!
    Last edited by Franco; 01-18-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  6. #26
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Really!!

    So though you seemingly werent even aware that there were way more of these attacks on Bush's watch resulting in many more American deaths. However you apparently have become informed as to every detail of the numerous attacks under Bush.

    I get all warm and tingly when I read about his success in getting Osama Bin Laden,,,,,,,,,,............OH WAIT........OOPS>>>>>>NEVERMIND
    Care to share those details of how he hunted down and brought to justice every one of the guilty parties. It must have been pretty impressive for you and all the other Bush apologists to have given him a pass for all these attacks; while screaming impeachment for the one that occorred on BOs watch.

    How Do you think Bush's decision to respond with force in Iran worked out for us?

    I also missed out on Obamas "Multi-week apologies", so bring me up to speed on that also, so as to help "get my head out" and be as objectively informed as others hear in the echo chamber
    Are you and JDogger twins separated at birth?
    Bill Davis

  7. #27
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Are you and JDogger twins separated at birth?
    You wouldn't know reality or the truth if it hit you over the head! Why not attempt to dispute instead of just making stupid comments? Probably because you are incapable.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  8. #28
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You wouldn't know reality or the truth if it hit you over the head! Why not attempt to dispute instead of just making stupid comments? Probably because you are incapable.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... Still waiting for you to answer a simple yes or no question regarding "Libertarian Republicans". You can't (or won't ) do it...

    Take a long look in the mirror big boy.
    Bill Davis

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Shelbyville, Tn
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    You wouldn't know a socialist from an ice cream soda. Things may not be going YOUR direction in the country, but there is nothing that constitutes a socialist movement here. If you don't like the way things are happening, say so. But this socialist/ Hitler bull crap we have been seeing the last 4 years is an old fog invented by a bunch of right wing looneys.
    If you take the true definition of socialism as ownership of the means of production, then no, there is no proof that BO is a socialist. The fact is that there has never been nor is there a truly socialist country that has enjoyed economic prosperity. Change the definition to GOV. CONTROL OF THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION, then you have the crux of Obama's policy.

    Let me give you a couple quotes of Obama. "When I was in college, I chose my friends carefully. I chose militant blacks, hispanics and MARXIS LENINIST PROFESSORS." "I loved to go to coffee houses and discuss Marxism." Nothing wrong with discussing Marxism but choosing your friends using that as a criteria speaks greatly to his phylosophy.

    I haave said many times that gov. is about rules, regulations, taxes, DEPENDENCE AND CONTROL. Tell me ANY accomplishment of the current gov. that INCREASES INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM AND REDUCES GOV. DEPENDENCE AND CONTROL.

    Liberals, progressives, socialists, and Marxist-Leninists are all different to some extent. Just like there are different species of dogs, they are still all dogs. The amusing thing to me is that most so vehemently deny who they are. So tell me where BO does not fall into this catagory?

  10. #30
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... Still waiting for you to answer a simple yes or no question regarding "Libertarian Republicans". You can't (or won't ) do it...

    Take a long look in the mirror big boy.
    I've already post links to Libertarian Republicans on another thread week before last! Easy enogh to google or go to Facebook and enter it.

    Pot calling the kettle black? Hardly!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •