The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ink hasn;t dried

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Obama's evasion of the Constitution is a ginned up myth. Things are a lot better than when "W" left office. ( "W" must be a real loser even for GOPpers. They get this knee jerk, " He ain't POTUS now reaction". It seems like they want to forget him as a side note to history. I can't say that I blame them --I'd like to forget him too.)

The auto industry is on a strong rebound. There is news weekly about new jobs associated with the auto industry. Read the business section of the Detroit Free press if you wish for verification. Here's a link:
    http://www.freep.com/

Infrastructure is getting rebuilt. The economy is on a rebound. Bin Laden is counting the fish in the Indian Ocean. Lots of the little al Qaeda sesquiculi are pushing up daisies and cactus. When "Dubya" had his chance to get those dudes his response was " What, me worry? As for an invasion of fundemental liberties let's consider the Patriot Act.
    Sarge, you must not watch the news... Ever hear of a little place called Libya? Remember we had an Embassy there... With real live Americans in it.... I know that's not very important to most of you libs. But al-quaeda had more than a passing interest in what happened there. Unfortunately, our lame excuse of a president does not.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    The auto industry better rebound because the average age of a vehicle on the road is 11 years old. Combine that with a weak dollar and low interest rates makes them actually lower in cost than in the past.
    Glad to know I'm at least average. 2001 F-250 with 295,000 miles, all my dollars are weak and no interest.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Glad to know I'm at least average. 2001 F-250 with 295,000 miles, all my dollars are weak and no interest.
    2001 Nissan Pathfinder...very clean...and I am the one they profile as a migrant...I can understand when I had the Suburban
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    The auto industry better rebound because the average age of a vehicle on the road is 11 years old. Combine that with a weak dollar and low interest rates makes them actually lower in cost than in the past.
    The difference is you still have a choice to buy American instead of a rice burner. Or maybe you'd be impressed with a Geely, Chery, Hafei, or Jianghuai in your future. As for the stockholders, the old GM was so mismanaged that they would have lost every dime they put in as it went belly up anyway. Besides, they had their opportunity to buy Ford.
    Sarge

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Sarge, you must not watch the news... Ever hear of a little place called Libya? Remember we had an Embassy there... With real live Americans in it.... I know that's not very important to most of you libs. But al-quaeda had more than a passing interest in what happened there. Unfortunately, our lame excuse of a president does not.
    You know you aren't going to get the all the deer in the woods on opening day. There are some that are going to get by you even though you may have Super Hunter tattooed on your chest in blaze orange.

Besides I ain't no Lib. You want to see a real Lib I'll have my wife start posting. You'll be sorry--she comes with a tart Irish tongue.
    Sarge

Not going to get any of them if you have your hand over your eyes and ears like the "see no evil, hear no evil" monkeys. It's a pattern with these guys in the WH. Fast & Furious, Libya on 9/11. Nothing happening here, just move along.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I can assume that you understand that this {Libya} is a high risk war zone where a good percentage hates all Americans. In those environments bad things can and do happen as shown by the terrorist attack that resulted in the tragic loss of 4 American lives.
    I also assume you are awarethat it wasnt BO who createdthat environment but rather W.

Are you aware that under W's watch there were numerous of these type of attacks resulting in the loss of 60 American lives.
    I dont recall seeing you expressing any outrage at those unfortunate tragic incidents occurring on Ws watch in Ws war

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    I can assume that you understand that this {Libya} is a high risk war zone where a good percentage hates all Americans. In those environments bad things can and do happen as shown by the terrorist attack that resulted in the tragic loss of 4 American lives.
    I also assume you are awarethat it wasnt BO who createdthat environment but rather W.

Are you aware that under W's watch there were numerous of these type of attacks resulting in the loss of 60 American lives.
    I dont recall seeing you expressing any outrage at those unfortunate tragic incidents occurring on Ws watch in Ws war
    I ASSUME you are aware that when President Bush was in charge we responded to these type of attacks with force as opposed to multi-week apologies?

If not pull your head out.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Obama's evasion of the Constitution is a ginned up myth.

Making a unilateral decision to not enforce portions of the Immigration Law?

Things are a lot better than when "W" left office. ( "W" must be a real loser even for GOPpers. They get this knee jerk, " He ain't POTUS now reaction". It seems like they want to forget him as a side note to history. I can't say that I blame them --I'd like to forget him too.)

This argument is always the fallback position ... BO isn't as bad as GW. Well, if the Dems feel that GW was so awful, that's not saying alot about how much better BO is. If I get a D in American History, that is certainly better than an F ... but it's still a long way from getting an A and really knowing something about American History.

The auto industry is on a strong rebound. There is news weekly about new jobs associated with the auto industry. Read the business section of the Detroit Free press if you wish for verification. Here's a link:
    http://www.freep.com/

I don't have the link handy, but the auto industry, GM especially, did NOT have a good year in 2012. When the economy is bad, people will avoid buying a new car as long as feasible. And when they do decide on a change, they might be giving more consideration to a used car this time.

Infrastructure is getting rebuilt.

Not so sure about that, but I have no link.

The economy is on a rebound. Bin Laden is counting the fish in the Indian Ocean. Lots of the little al Qaeda sesquiculi are pushing up daisies and cactus.

The situation in Mali might NOT be a good example of this. In fact, the Islamists there are actually building "infrastructure" to carve out their own country there. Collecting weapons from the old Gadafi stockpikes; building tunnels and stockpiling military weapons. Each time one supposedly important "bad guy" is erased, others take their places.

JMHO, I think BO also screwed up with Libya and Egypt. Mali might turn out to truly be "Obama's War".

When "Dubya" had his chance to get those dudes his response was " What, me worry? As for an invasion of fundemental liberties

let's consider the Patriot Act.

... which BO has continued. Does that mean it was a really a good thing after all?
    I give GW some good marks for always being respectful to the military personnel and for his programs for fighting AIDS in Africa.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Mali is the France's problem. They'll deal with it. We don't have to. We only take care of British mess ups.
    Sarge