The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: He Has Talked the Talk........

  1. #21
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    The GOP will try to ram in Christie. The then try picking a conservative running make the right, of the party, happy.
    Christie?? King Barack's supporter. I hope we can do better.

    Those that are qualified to do the job don't want anything to do with it.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Christie?? King Barack's supporter. I hope we can do better.

    Those that are qualified to do the job don't want anything to do with it.
    I personally cannot stand the guy. He is a donut shop's dream and buffet restaurant's nightmare.

  3. #23
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    I personally cannot stand the guy. He is a donut shop's dream and buffet restaurant's nightmare.
    He's worse than Obama... Never met a TV camera he didn't love. Just a blowhard. Chris Christi in stretch pants.
    Bill Davis

  4. #24
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    I personally cannot stand the guy. He is a donut shop's dream and buffet restaurant's nightmare.
    Don't forget blowhard and BSer but I guess that goes with the job description.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    We (America/not just Republicans) desperately need a leader.
    The opportunity is there.

    Right now, I am watching Rubio and Paul.

    JMO
    Rubio the immigration King the man who helped Obama write his immigration plan?

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Rubio the immigration King the man who helped Obama write his immigration plan?
    Myself not a Rubio fan but as someone who

    Quote Originally Posted by mngd
    I voted for Romney
    Who would you like to see going through the primaries? Who is clean enough for you?
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    427

    Default

    If I had a crystal ball i think it would show a tough 2016 primary with Christie and Rubio in the front. The media would give all the time to these guys and they would argue how by being big government they are really small government. Then the Rand Paulians would get fed up and vote for a libertarian candidate again.

    Rand Paul is a libertarian republican by description and republican by camp. Just like Rubio is a tea party/ who cares about immigration repub, and christie is a pro big gov/fast food/ dem lite repub. They describe the differences in the party. In my state we have two republican senators, one is a RINO (Lindsey graham) and the other is a tea party (Tim Scott). Unfortunately the latin lovesick ex governor Sanford may make a run for the special election for demints seat. Sanford was great politically but awful personally, and we all know that can only work in the democratic party

  8. #28
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    If I had a crystal ball i think it would show a tough 2016 primary with Christie and Rubio in the front. The media would give all the time to these guys and they would argue how by being big government they are really small government. Then the Rand Paulians would get fed up and vote for a libertarian candidate again.

    Rand Paul is a libertarian republican by description and republican by camp. Just like Rubio is a tea party/ who cares about immigration repub, and christie is a pro big gov/fast food/ dem lite repub. They describe the differences in the party. In my state we have two republican senators, one is a RINO (Lindsey graham) and the other is a tea party (Tim Scott). Unfortunately the latin lovesick ex governor Sanford may make a run for the special election for demints seat. Sanford was great politically but awful personally, and we all know that can only work in the democratic party
    what about your Governor...do you think she got hurt politically by backing Mitt, or that Sarah P. campaigned for her

    Sanford scares me that he thinks he is still a viable candidate...I even saw one report that his former wife turned down an offer to run for the seat
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    427

    Default

    I don't think she will run, she isn't liked to well across the state. Alot of folks blame and smear her for no good reason. I voted for her, and i may again because she is very anti pork and limited government. For as much as the state is labeled as conservatives, our state govt is not.

  10. #30
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    I don't think she will run, she isn't liked to well across the state. Alot of folks blame and smear her for no good reason. I voted for her, and i may again because she is very anti pork and limited government. For as much as the state is labeled as conservatives, our state govt is not.
    I liked her, thought she should have been on the short list for VP consideration...but if she isnt well liked in her own state then she has probably reached her political zenith
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •