The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 GRCA National - Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Aren't Gerry and Bev both correct or close. 101 dog Qual in Ohio in 2003(very exciting) and Push got the blue ribbon.

Pre Golden National training? Someone graciously offered to help with some local training before the Golden Specialty and I somehow deleted all my old PM's. Please PM me again so I can respond.
    Thanks,

John

#1 AFC Splashdown Texas Two Stepper "Dancer" in 1996 or 1997 when Specialty was in Maryland won both Open and Amateur held at Rebel Ridge.

Default Golden National Specialty

Don't forget to get your photos taken at all the field events!!! We will need them to publish when You and Your Dog have a lovely colored ribbon in hand! Also, we use them for candids. Mark Atwater takes the greatest photos that you will want to have for your own use.

Mark will also take portrait photos for you and takes fantastic action shots.

Good luck to all of you that will be competing in the field. Do enjoy the field banquet where we will honor Great Goldens from the Past with those who are current and represent our future.

Glenda

Mark Atwater Photography:
    There will be a table set up at the WC WCX Field Trial Welcome Dinner on Sunday 10/27 with samples of Mark's work, some brochures and business cards. Anyone interested in getting a portrait of their dog can grab one of the cards and contact Mark to make an appt during the FT.
    Ann
    Dallas

"Sawyer" - Merichase Tails of Mark Twain
    "Colt" - C-R Gemini's High Flying Cowboy