The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conspiracy theory?

Pete it is a cya! An adult could eat a whole bottle and toothpaste and be fine, the kids are who you have to worry about Due to fluoride toxicity. I don't trust the government, but what I do trust is science
    Science is great,,but science cam manipulate numbers to suit your agenda. Its no different than global warming or global cooling. In the 80s it was caused from cows farting,,,in the mid 90's they thought termites were more the culprit,, now who knows ,,,I think they say its everything and when you by their carbon credits life will be good again. I can remember when coffee caused cancer ,,then it prevented cancer then it did this then that. If the government is behind the results for whatever reason I believe there is an alternative motive because I sure as hell know they give a rats ass about me and you. I tend to read what the scientists and geo engeneers who were fired or let go for rocking the boat,,,,,, have to say about some of this stuff
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Well I am with you on your reasoning, but a couple times a week I have the same conversation...
    " doc, I haven't had a cavity in ten years, now you say I have ten!"
    Me: has any thing changed in your diet?
    Patient: I am healthier now, I don't drink sodas anymore, I only eat and drink organic stuff
    Me: well, organic stuff can be just as bad for you and your teeth. You need a fluoride toothpaste to stop these cavities
    Patient: no, fluoride will make you stupid and is dangerous. I cut that six months ago,
    Me: and in those six months you have 10 new active areas of tooth decay
    Patient: I don't know if that's related...
    Me: (head against wall multiple times)

So fluoride in low quantities helps fight tooth decays, which prevents dental abscesses and chronic infection that can wreak havoc on your body. If you can cut it out without having teeth problems go ahead. But if you have a bunch of cavities that spring up on you, don't be surprised.

How does it affect the thyroid gland?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6gJ...AA67066973452F

MudM
    go to 6:45 The neuro surgen Russel Blaylock talks about floride and the scientific studies. You may be interested in this
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    That article is a poor excuse for a scientific study. Everybody is trying to blame something for the decrease in intellectual ability. No one wants to say the real issues of lack of moral character, not being able to problem solve(multiple choice, not essay tests), lack of study into existential work ( thanks post modernism). You can't blame that on fluoride and processed food. Many great thinkers probably ingested exponentially more fluoride than we do now depending on the well they got their water from. Folks need to stop blaming someone else for their kids lack of intellect
    My favorite quote from the article: "While this hypothesis does have some merit: are genes really the primary reason for the overall cognitive decline of the human race?"

I frequently hear the expression "begs the question" being used incorrectly. I believe that this quote is possibly an example of begging the question and is somewhat similar to the question "Pete, do you always beat your wife when you get home?" In the above highlighted quote they are asking if genes are responsible for a situation (the overall decline in intelligence) that they haven't proven exists. Pretty funny.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com