The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theory?

I sure hope noone believes that malarky.

I sure hope noone believes that malarky.
    No way man ,,I only believe the main stream media.

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

That is good. Here is the web page for the guy who made your documentary. http://www.worldpublicunion.org/ . BTW I really liked the PSA on the floride in the water.

Yea that earthling video is kinda new age / his interpretation of life,,,,,and wierd to me.
    But the Libor scandal is right on and His investigative work on Sandy Hook is pretty dam good and one can walk away with only one conclusion.. To bad he is not the main stream media,,,because he sure makes sence. My money is with Opra and Dan rather,,,and Al Frankin. What they tell me is what I believe. OOPs sorry Opra would like that earthling video,,so would Dan Rather and Al Frankin. Now what do I do.? Nancy Pelosi she'll tell piers Morgan what to tell me is true. He's my favorite and I trust what he says.

PS floride is really bad for you and your teeth and bones. Read the caution label on the tube. Why do they refer to poison control if swallowed?

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 02-17-2013 at 08:25 AM.
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

This is for you Henlee. You can watch the words come straight out of the executive,legislative and judicial sides of governments mouth and of course their advisers both foreign and domestic. I doubt the guy who documented this video dubbed all the words of these politicians. wonderful history also.
    enjoy or not. Then you can tell me I'm full of shit. I'm glad there are people out there who put this info together over a time line.,,,because I forget what they say from day to they. Watching their plan unfold in condensed time is so revealing.
    Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    PS floride is really bad for you and your teeth and bones. Read the caution label on the tube. Why do they refer to poison control if swallowed?

Pete
    High amounts of fluoride are dangerous if swallowed. The amounts in toothpaste are very low and the amount in the water supply is even lower. Fluoride saves millions of people each year dollars and pain from tooth decay. Trust me, if I was unethical I would tell folks to stay away from fluoride so I would have a steady stream of tooth decay to fix. But I am ethical, and tell folks it's benefits. If you want to keep it out of your diet, that's fine, but when you need dental work don't be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    High amounts of fluoride are dangerous if swallowed. The amounts in toothpaste are very low and the amount in the water supply is even lower. Fluoride saves millions of people each year dollars and pain from tooth decay. Trust me, if I was unethical I would tell folks to stay away from fluoride so I would have a steady stream of tooth decay to fix. But I am ethical, and tell folks it's benefits. If you want to keep it out of your diet, that's fine, but when you need dental work don't be surprised
    An article I read just today talks about fluoride.

http://naturalsociety.com/leading-ge...wly-declining/

It also seems to lower your IQ according to research.

But we is getin dumber all around i supose...
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

The label says "seek immediate help if swallowed and call poison control,,,now this covers their ass.
    Did you do the study yourself? Or is this data from a government study. I was in your camp for 54 years. Now I read a lot. Autism, Alzheimer's,cancers and other genetic disorders are through the roof. For the most part we are being poisoned from GMO's,, chem trials and what ever else the government deems good for us or non toxic.

I don't trust anything government,,,sorry. which is wierd because I really want to believe they have our best interests in mind . But they don't

Pete

That article is a poor excuse for a scientific study. Everybody is trying to blame something for the decrease in intellectual ability. No one wants to say the real issues of lack of moral character, not being able to problem solve(multiple choice, not essay tests), lack of study into existential work ( thanks post modernism). You can't blame that on fluoride and processed food. Many great thinkers probably ingested exponentially more fluoride than we do now depending on the well they got their water from. Folks need to stop blaming someone else for their kids lack of intellect

Pete it is a cya! An adult could eat a whole bottle and toothpaste and be fine, the kids are who you have to worry about Due to fluoride toxicity. I don't trust the government, but what I do trust is science