RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Hawkeye's Victory at Sea 10/11/2006-1/21/2113

10K views 39 replies 39 participants last post by  JusticeDog 
#1 ·
Nick (From Bill Hillman's puppy video) has gone to doggie heaven.

#2 ·
What a legacy! A whole generation of pups have benefited from Nick's experience. This is a terrible loss to the retriever community, so many of us felt like we really knew Nick, up close. I hope you find peace and strength Steve.

#3 ·
Oh my gosh, way too young... sorry for your loss of Nick.

#4 ·
Very sorry for your loss, way too young. Blasto is a terrible thing.

#14 ·
So sorry for your loss :(

#17 ·
I am so sorry for your loss. You gave Nick the greatest gift that you could, a peaceful end to a terrible disease. Again, I am so sorry.

#18 ·
Peace be with you....

#20 ·
Very sorry for the sudden loss of Nick. His beautiful memory will live on through his legacy to the retriever community...RIP Nick.

#22 ·
So sorry for your loss. I have watched Hillmann's video so many times in anticipation for my new puppy that I feel like I almost knew Nick. He sure seemed like a great dog.The thing you can do is to remember all the good times you had together and how good of a life you gave him. Prayers out to you and Nick. God bless!

#23 ·
Sad news today for me. Nick Jr. is gone now. He was the star of our first video ... Training a Retriever Puppy ... He was a natural ... He played his part to perfection ... He made me look so much better than I was ... No one will be able to say the right thing to me about him because no one could possibly know him the way I did.

Goodbye little pal ...

Bill Hillmann ... Caldwell, Texas

Sky Wildlife Hunting dog Photography Sporting Group

#31 ·
Sad news today for me. Nick Jr. is gone now. He was the star of our first video ... Training a Retriever Puppy ... He was a natural ... He played his part to perfection ... He made me look so much better than I was ... No one will be able to say the right thing to me about him because no one could possibly know him the way I did.

Goodbye little pal ...

Bill Hillmann ... Caldwell, Texas

View attachment 10894

Thank you Mr. Bill for introducing us to Nick. I'm surely going to go back and watch him again for old times sake.

God Bless

#24 ·
I'm sorry for your loss of Nick.
I think more than a few people will be dusting off Bill's dvd.
God bless

#25 ·
So Sorry to hear this! RIP Nick.......thanks for helping get my pup off to such a great start!

#26 ·
oh, no....I am so very sorry, Steve.

Godspeed, Hawkeye's Victory at Sea, ... "Nick"...

My Best,

Judy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.