The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: North Face White Rain Jacket

I have this jacket and the white is very bright white, nice at long distance. Have never felt a leak and in pretty hard rain.
    Mark

Rebelstar's Two Toes Tappin' *** MH "Casey"
    Trumarc's Thrilla in Manilla "Laila"

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
    we grow old because we stop playing.
    Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mitty View Post
    I just realized that I already have this jacket, but in black, in a women's size...sadly no white in the women's cut.
    I was wrong! After Old School's post

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Labs View Post
    I have this jacket and the white is very bright white, nice at long distance. Have never felt a leak and in pretty hard rain.
    I decided I had to have one in white, but apparently all you other RTFers bought out my size (in men's) from Back Country so I went looking for them elsewhere. I found some for women at discount internet stores---apparently it is a discontinued color. Nordstroms has them too, at jacked up prices of course, but a good selection, and at least shipping is free: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/the-nort...jacket/2956246.
    Renee P

I will say this about North Face. Very excellent company. My buddy who is a hiker snob bought a north face the is a rain /light jacket that you can zip in a big jacket for a warm rain proof jacket. Long story short he ripped it. He sent it in to PAY for it to be fixed. Well North face stopped making that jacket and the bright yellow color. Well it took them a week or two but they ordered fabric and made him a new jacket with the updated fabric gortex super x or whatever it was but made his old jacket for him they old ones and new one are not the same as pockets and such. Well they sent him this jacket at no charge.

Thanks for the tip... i found it here for 67.00 with free shipping.... http://www.o2gearshop.com