The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I knew nothiiiinkkk!!!

Default I knew nothiiiinkkk!!!

Hillary is a waste of time and so are those kissing her butt.
    Bill Davis

Its amazing how little coverage this got even before the election! It all depends what party has control off the Whitehouse as the whether any of these issues gets covered at all. I am tired of the double standard and I thought enough people were also but we have four more miserable years of one big Lie after another. What a shame!!

How dare she say, "What does it matter now?" If she, the State Dept, and whomever else, were incompetent & lied to the American people, it matters a LOT. If Bush was a jerk, that does not excuse these people who were "supposed" to be so much better than Bush. Not to mention that I simply cannot accept that the whole cover-up was to save the re-election of Obama.

It seems evident from her testimony that she was in touch that night with people across all levels of govt that the President was not among them. Also seems evident that SOMEbody had the support "stand down" ... could that have come from anyone but the CIC?

If we used MLK's measure to judge one by the content of their character, not the color of their skin, both Hillary and Obama would be keeping each other company.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom. P. View Post
    Its amazing how little coverage this got even before the election! It all depends what party has control off the Whitehouse as the whether any of these issues gets covered at all. I am tired of the double standard and I thought enough people were also but we have four more miserable years of one big Lie after another. What a shame!!
    There was a lot of misinformation that came from the White House in the days after the attack. Then, we had Fox News fabricating stories that troops in position to help were told to stand down. The whole affair demonstrated some of the worse media coverage/journalism in modern times. You had some media covering for Obama in the days leading up to the election and you had media making up stories to feed the frenzie like Fox News.

It appears simple to me. Hillary dropped the ball and four Americans were killed. Obama made Hillary Sec Of State. They should both share in the blame of not providing adequate security and Fox should face some sort of fine or have their ability to broadcast suspended for several weeks for their irresponsible story.

Now, that is fair and balanced!
    Last edited by Franco; 01-23-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    There was a lot of misinformation that came from the White House in the days after the attack. Then, we had Fox News fabricating stories that troops in position to help were told to stand down. The whole affair demonstrated some of the worse media coverage/journalism in modern times. You had some media covering for Obama in the days leading up to the election and you had media making up stories to feed the frenzie like Fox News.

It appears simple to me. Hillary dropped the ball and four Americans were killed. Obama made Hillary Sec Of State. They should both share in the blame of not providing adequate security and Fox should face some sort of fine or have their ability to broadcast suspended for several weeks for their irresponsible story.

And what penalty for the state run media that perpetuated the Whitehouse lieing points they issued???

You are reminding me more and more every day of the lunatic on the corner downtown preaching the end is near!!!!

Stan b & Elvis

A lunatic is one that can't reason, like you!

All the national media, including your beloved Fox News aired the information given to them by the White House regarding the protest as the reason for the attack.

Maybe you should go back to accusing Hillary of inflicting that concussion and brain blood clot on herself. Never did read on that thread where you were apologetic for your false accusations!

BTW, you may want to attempt some objective thinking for a change.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-23-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Video ring a bell???

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Video ring a bell???
    Which video are you speaking of? Post it up.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-23-2013 at 03:29 PM.

A lunatic is one that can't reason, like you!

All the national media, including your beloved Fox News aired the information given to them by the White House regarding the protest as the reason for the attack.

Maybe you should go back to accusing Hillary of inflicting that concussion and brain blood clot on herself. Never did read on that thread where you were apologetic for your false accusations!

BTW, you may want to attempt some objective thinking for a change.
    How do we know it was real... maybe there never was any clot... she sure is looking rested and fit as someone noted earlier... Maybe she was at a spa working on her facial features...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    How do we know it was real... maybe there never was any clot... she sure is looking rested and fit as someone noted earlier... Maybe she was at a spa working on her facial features...
    And you believe your own statement. All the while according to your statement she had the doctor and hospital lie about her brain clot.