The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I knew nothiiiinkkk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    A lunatic is one that can't reason, like you!

All the national media, including your beloved Fox News aired the information given to them by the White House regarding the protest as the reason for the attack.

Maybe you should go back to accusing Hillary of inflicting that concussion and brain blood clot on herself. Never did read on that thread where you were apologetic for your false accusations!
    BTW, you may want to attempt some objective thinking for a change.
    You find the post where I made that allegation, I will apologize for it.

And when you realize I never made such a post, you can apologize to me.

Standing bye............................................... .....
    Last edited by road kill; 01-23-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Franco, if Fox made up the story about inaction on a rescue operation, they are still reporting the same:
    Fox News has learned from senior U.S. defense officials that a FAST team of Marines out of Spain was asked by State Department officials to change out of their Marine uniforms after being asked to leave for Libya to help -- this required them to deplane and delayed them by about 90 minutes, according to Pentagon officials.

Then there is the decision by Clinton and State Department Undersecretary of Management Patrick Kennedy not to mobilize the Counterterrorism Security Group, which is composed of experts on terrorism from across government agencies and makes recommendations on the response to crises involving terrorism.

Further, there are questions about the perceived delays CIA officials -- stationed in Benghazi -- encountered that night and their frustration that air support was not sent from nearby Sigonella air base. In recent weeks, Fox News has learned that the rescue unit that left Tripoli was told that air support would be above when they landed in Benghazi. It wasn't.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2Iq3tO7Wr
    One of the decisions is attributed to Patrick Kennedy ... who made the other decisions.

In Hillary's own words:
    "I directed our response from the State Department and stayed in close contact with officials from across our government and the Libyan government," she said. "No delays in decision-making. No denials of support from Washington or from our military."
    If there were no denials of support from DC or the military, why was there no support? Somebody made a decision to act or not act. Who was responsible for making such a decision? Did those in DC let Obama sleep through all this? If so, who acted on his behalf? It seems that nobody knows who is responsible for such a decision. Doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about our security situation in an emergency.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Which video are you speaking of? Post it up.
    For two weeks they kept saying iit was a video. They even made a commercial about IT just cant find it no where HUMMM.

[QUOTE=Gerry Clinchy;1059274]Franco, if Fox made up the story about inaction on a rescue operation, they are still reporting the same:

One of the decisions is attributed to Patrick Kennedy ... who made the other decisions.

In Hillary's own words:

If there were no denials of support from DC or the military, why was there no support? Somebody made a decision to act or not act. Who was responsible for making such a decision? Did those in DC let Obama sleep through all this? If so, who acted on his behalf? It seems that nobody knows who is responsible for such a decision. Doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about our security situation in an emergency.[/QUOTE]

Well, tomorrow she goes before the house and they won't be as gentle as the Senate. Lets see if any of this comes up in the questioning.
    You do know that the story of troops being told to stand down has been denied by an active General and various intellegence agencies?
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    For two weeks they kept saying iit was a video. They even made a commercial about IT just cant find it no where HUMMM.
    All the major media aired that false story including Fox. Hillary gave some poor excuses today as to why they thought it had to be about the anti-Islam video. I am not Hillary fan, but I do believe in an open mind and fairness to all and I certainly do NOT think that everything coming from the major news outlets, especially Fox and MSNBC to be accurate!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

All the major media aired that false story including Fox. Hillary gave some poor excuses today as to why they thought it had to be about the anti-Islam video. I am not Hillary fan, but I do believe in an open mind and fairness to all and I certainly do NOT think that everything coming from the major news outlets, especially Fox and MSNBC to be accurate!
    Yes that is true they both said about the video but it was fox backing off and brought it to the peoples attion that it was not the video and the lame stream just kept hammering it was. All up to the election mum was the word. Now you have hillary being coached by the best her hubby. BTW She is doing a bang up job and we will never know the truth just to cover there political A$$ES. But 4 dead americans can just get swept under the rug and thats OK.

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Yes that is true they both said about the video but it was fox backing off and brought it to the peoples attion that it was not the video and the lame stream just kept hammering it was. All up to the election mum was the word. Now you have hillary being coached by the best her hubby. BTW She is doing a bang up job and we will never know the truth just to cover there political A$$ES. But 4 dead americans can just get swept under the rug and thats OK.
    You may want to checkout Media Matters, an independent media watchdog often quoted by Fox. All the media backed off of the video about the same time when it became obvious that it wasn't about the video. No heads rolled when our government sent several thousand to their deaths when no WMD's were found and I doubt heads will roll on this one. It is the way both the Dems and Repubs operate. Just as no heads rolled when the Repubs and Dems let many Wall ST executives walk with trillions and made the tax payer cover the thef.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-23-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You find the post where I made that allegation, I will apologize for it.

And when you realize I never made such a post, you can apologize to me.

Standing bye............................................... .....
    I am waiting.................
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I am waiting.................
    I revived those threads and highlighted the cheap shots. I was waiting for you to hide behind semantics.

Franco, you are just plain FULL OF CRAP!!!

Everyone knows it.

Aa a matter of semantics, I never said this.
    "Maybe you should go back to accusing Hillary of inflicting that concussion and brain blood clot on herself."

You accused me of saying something, I NEVER SAID, and accuse me of hiding behind semantics.

Pathetic.
    Last edited by road kill; 01-23-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis