The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Where is Hillary? Followup

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    437

    Default Where is Hillary? Followup

    I put up a poll concerning this issue a few weeks ago. I believe the winner is a face lift. Check her out today because she is looking pretty good. No bags under her eyes, very slight wrinkle lines on each side of her mouth, no wrinkles on the neck and a nice smooth forehead. Just a observation.

  2. #2
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    I put up a poll concerning this issue a few weeks ago. I believe the winner is a face lift. Check her out today because she is looking pretty good. No bags under her eyes, very slight wrinkle lines on each side of her mouth, no wrinkles on the neck and a nice smooth forehead. Just a observation.
    Fell and hit her head, the swelling in back caused the loose skin to draw up.
    Bill Davis

  3. #3
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,061

    Default

    I just hope this is the last time we have to watch her on TV in any political capacity...this dog and pony show is a farce, its about as scripted as any TV show on NBC
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  4. #4
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,125

    Default

    Rand Paul questioning Hilllary today.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-...enghazi-2013-1
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  5. #5
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Rand Paul questioning Hilllary today.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-...enghazi-2013-1
    pretty ballsy move by the Senator....I am sure we will see that clip in about 4 years on some political ad
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  6. #6
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    pretty ballsy move by the Senator....I am sure we will see that clip in about 4 years on some political ad
    Wait till you see what Senator Johnson WI did to her.
    She lost it!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Wait till you see what Senator Johnson WI did to her.
    She lost it!!!!!
    Here it is...msnbc was the first one to pop up on a Google search.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50562406...over-benghazi/
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

  8. #8
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,194

    Default

    She lost her cool, slammed her hands on the desk and screeched "What difference, at this point, does it make?"


    It makes a huge difference, you lied to us!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #9
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    She lost her cool, slammed her hands on the desk and screeched "What difference, at this point, does it make?"


    It makes a huge difference, you lied to us!!!

    I glad he asked, but I think her response was pre-planned and staged. Fake outrage if you ask me. Just throwing them off the trail... why no follow up questions? This whole thing was a total farce.
    Last edited by huntinman; 01-23-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Bill Davis

  10. #10
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I glad he asked, but I think her response was pre-planned and staged. Fake outrage if you ask me. Just throwing them off the trail... why no follow up questions? this whole thig was a total farce.

    Just nothing to compare to a Clinton under oath...except mebe Obama? Gotta be proud to be a Democrat these days.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •