The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clark

Default Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clark

This is the text of a radio spot Sheriff Clark is currently running;

"I'm Sheriff David Clark and I want to talk to you about something personal, your safety.
    It's no longer a spectator sport. I need you in the game. But are you ready?
    With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.
    You can beg for mercy from the violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back. But are you prepared?
    Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there.
    You have a duty to protect yourself and your family. We're partners now. Can I count on you?"

The dude is simply AWESOME!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

There was a show called Panic 911, it was made from actual 911 calls. It only aired a few episodes. The victims all made a 911 call & the police were always to late, most of the victims ended up shooting the burglars before the cops ever arrived . I won't wait for the cops if the guy comes through my door/window hes dead meat.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I grew up in Milwaukee. Police response was often a joke. Once my mother called 911 my mentally ill brother pulled a knife on me and I chased him into traffic beating him with a broom stick, police showed up three days later to fill out paper work, and wanted to take me to jail for assault of a minor.

I called 911 at a friends house to report shots fired in the alley behind his house and the dispatcher told me to go out and see if anyone was shot! No thanks, they never showed up but didn't fail to charge my cell for the 911 call

A friend got into an accident in front of my apartment totally his fault and the police were being suck a d1ck to him that they failed to notice that there was five passengers in a standard cab s-10. The mom was a raving lunatic to my friend and cops because her kid hit the windshield. The cops had him in cuffs until I pointed out the kids should have been in car seats. After all its the law. The look on her face when her husband was cuffed and hauled off was classic. She then began to threaten the officers and was arrested herself. My buddy's ins had to pay for all there injuries even though they were criminally negligent. WTF

Also all my run ins with the sheriff they have always been very professional... much better than police, almost as nice as the DNR. I guess when you are elected rather than apointed you tend to get better results.

Did you see the clip of the sheriff calling the gun controls sought by POTUS stupid! Very funny.

There has also been alot of sheriffs that have publicly stated they will not enforce any laws they don't feel are constitutional, If they can't enforce the federal immigration laws on the books now without being sued why would or should they enforce federal gun laws. The feds are losing all credibility with this stuff in my view, and it's olny going to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    This is the text of a radio spot Sheriff Clark is currently running;

The dude is simply AWESOME!!!!!
    Good for you all ! Sure glad to see we still have some LE who have some common sense.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~