The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Permanent Majority: 1 Increment Closer

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    If I am not mistaken (and I am not) there already exists a "LEGAL" pathway to citizenship."
    For the record RK I'm against the Rubio/Obama plan. Do you think that the Republican party hopefuls will step up and say all illegals need to be deported or will they hide in the shadows watching others cast stones?

FYI...there's a lot about Rubio that's not very conservative. Big "R" republican yes, little "r" republican NO!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    FYI...there's a lot about Rubio that's not very conservative. Big "R" republican yes, little "r" republican NO!
    As I PM'd to someone else - explain the difference between The present POTUS & Rubio when it comes to real world experience? Just because he chose the party does no mean those of us in the party have to choose him.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    As I PM'd to someone else - explain the difference between The present POTUS & Rubio when it comes to real world experience? Just because he chose the party does not mean those of us in the party have to choose him.
    Not has a t at the end of the word.

Doesn't matter what Rubio comes out with, the Dems will get all the credit among Hispanics. Add tha animosity between Mexicans and Central Americans with the Cubans and Rubio's plan will soon be forgotten.

Thank Pres Reagan for making this problem as big as it is. Had he not declared Amnesty for 12 million illegals we would have had the flood of another 12plus million.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    It is hard to take someone very seriously who comes across as somewhat illiterate!!!

Doesn't matter what Rubio comes out with, the Dems will get all the credit among Hispanics. Add tha animosity between Mexicans and Central Americans with the Cubans and Rubio's plan will soon be forgotten.

Thank Pres Reagan for making this problem as big as it is. Had he not declared Amnesty for 12 million illegals we would have had the flood of another 12plus million

Give me a break Franco....Reagan might have signed an amnesty bill way back when, but illegal immigration is the US dirty little secret and has been going on long before Reagan was POTUS...illegals have been harvesting the fields, working the restaurants and all the other schiathole jobs since the 1900...Chinese immigrants built many of the railroads, heck they even built many of the wineries on the west coast. Hispanics have been harvesting grapes and other produce before Reagan was even Gov of Calif...the US business man created the problem, and the farm workers unions went right along with the game..Kind of ironic that both Calif and TX used illegals all these years to harvest their crops and now cant get rid of them as they continue to stream across the border
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Thank Pres Reagan for making this problem as big as it is. Had he not declared Amnesty for 12 million illegals we would have had the flood of another 12plus million.
    And the is spelled with an "e", not an "a"...
    Last edited by huntinman; 01-26-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Give me a break Franco....Reagan might have signed an amnesty bill way back when, but illegal immigration is the US dirty little secret and has been going on long before Reagan was POTUS...illegals have been harvesting the fields, working the restaurants and all the other schiathole jobs since the 1900...Chinese immigrants built many of the railroads, heck they even built many of the wineries on the west coast. Hispanics have been harvesting grapes and other produce before Reagan was even Gov of Calif...the US business man created the problem, and the farm workers unions went right along with the game..Kind of ironic that both Calif and TX used illegals all these years to harvest their crops and now cant get rid of them as they continue to stream across the border
    I am well aware that illegal farm workers were here long before Reagan. My point is that his declaration of Amnesty sent a signal to others saying it was OK to enter illegally and they just might get rewarded for it.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    It is hard to take someone very seriously who comes across as somewhat illiterate!!!
    At first I thought he was trying to mimic a migrant farm worker.

I just dont get it?Now the Republicans are trying to compete for votes like this? We are truly lost as a Nation!