The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Good luck at the Grand to Caryalsobrook!

Default Good luck at the Grand to Caryalsobrook!

Cary is enduring the current heatwave here in Loosiana while getting his dogs ready for the Grand. We had dinner together last night and had a great time talking dogs, the Gold Standard and politics. I'm going to make a Libertarian out of you sooner or later
    Thanks for the dinner Cary and good luck at the Grand! I would be more than happy to relieve you of that puppy and am willing to toss in a big bag of dog food for it.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-27-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Cary is enduring the current heatwave here in Loosiana while getting his dogs ready for the Grand. We had dinner together last night and had a great time talking dogs, the Gold Standard and politics. I'm going to make a Libertarian out of you sooner or later
    Thanks for the dinner Cary and good luck at the Grand! I would be more than happy to relieve you of that puppy and am willing to toss in a big bag of dog food for it.
    Nice... What was on the menu?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Nice... What was on the menu?
    Cary had fried Gulf oysters and washed it down with a Miller Lite. I had a Filet topped with Crab meat and washed it down with a Coors Light.

It was a goodtime.

When he comes back through in a few weeks I am gong to take him to dinner for Frog legs and boiled Crawfish.

I don't think he is ready for smoothed Beef tongue just yet.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-27-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Cary had fried Gulf oysters and washed it down with a Miller Lite. I had a Filet topped with Crab meat and washed it down with a Coors Light.

It was a goodtime.

When he comes back through in a few weeks I am gong to take him to dinner for Frog legs and boiled Crawfish.

I don't think he is ready for smoothed Beef tongue just yet.
    I was wondering about the crawfish... I like 'em...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I was wondering about the crawfish... I like 'em...
    When it comes to eating Crawfish, I am a traditionalist By that I mean that I wait until the true Crawfish season in early March. Though restaurants are serving them now, they are way too small in size. With the warmer weather, they'll grow to a proper size.

We became big time shrimp eaters while living in La. Creole, gumbo, crawdads, its the best!
    Good Luck Caryalsobrook.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Sitting in Lowe's parking lot to get internet. Great to meet Franco and look forward to seeing him again. Weather here in 60's and low 70's. can't stand it.

Trying to get ready for the Grand. Limited as towhen I can get on internet so all of you solve the country's problems.

Cary

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Sitting in Lowe's parking lot to get internet. Great to meet Franco and look forward to seeing him again. Weather here in 60's and low 70's. can't stand it.

Trying to get ready for the Grand. Limited as towhen I can get on internet so all of you solve the country's problems.

Cary
    Best of luck, Cary!!!

I'll be with you at the Fall Grand!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post

Cary
    Looks like Winter has returned. High today a chilling 65 degrees! Might have to fireup the fireplace tonight and burn some of that oak I've been stockpiling.

Good luck!
    FC AFC Slider/Junie