I had the pleasure of hosting Mike Perry and his wife for dinner at the Top of the World this past Thurs, luckily for me we weren't too busy so I was able to give them my best service and attention..I was also able to sneak in a dog related question or two...

the Perry's were in town to see the Soul to Soul (Faith Hill/Tim McGraw show)..Mike was also going to give the poker room at the Venetian a visit....

But the highlight of the evening was when Mike gave my gal pal Dana an impromptu lesson on the use of an E collar to help with some disciplinary issues with her dog Bella. I almost thought that Dana was going to take the Perry's up on their offer to join them for dinner, as Mike had her undivided attention..all she could talk about later that evening was how Mike offered to send her a new Tri Tronics collar when the new models come out later this spring..Just what our relationship needs a weekly discussion of E collar vs non collar dog training

My only regret was that I didnt have time to talk more with the Perry's....Thanks again Mike, for giving Dana some help, she already implimented what you taught her and got good results...Hope that I make it to Alabama soon and cross paths with you again