The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Here comes the judge

Default Here comes the judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gujscUpONpA

I always liked judge Napalitano (sp) when I used to watch " fox news".. I like him even better now.. He asked the same questions I have been asking for years and he was fired over it.
    Enjoy
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

What question did he ask?

What if ,,,is a question and the statement in the context of the question is the answer. Its a figure of speech.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Good video. I really like his show on Fox Buisness. Fox is committed to the Republicans and there was no room for other opinions.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Good video. I really like his show on Fox Buisness. Fox is committed to the Republicans and there was no room for other opinions.
    I wonder if Fox is as committed as they once were?

Napolitano still is a contributor on Fox News online ...
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.