The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Immigration Reform Plan????

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    All of your posts are filled with the same hate filled rhetoric, honestly it gets old and tiresome
    So according to you if I am anti illegal and have zero issues with legal immigrants of which I happen to be, I'm filled with hate? If following the law and depising those that don't and do not want them to be rewarded for cheating and breaking the rules is wrong what is right in your opinion?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    So according to you if I am anti illegal and have zero issues with legal immigrants of which I happen to be, I'm filled with hate? If following the law and depising those that don't and do not want them to be rewarded for cheating and breaking the rules is wrong what is right in your opinion?
    Nothing wrong with being anti illegal....but your language/verbage that you use to convey your feelings on the subject make it very difficult to have an intelligent conversation/dialogue....you continually reference them as leeches, as if you are the only one that has to pay for them being here...of all the people here on the RTF, YOU should have more compassion than anyone here because of the fact that you went thru the LEGAL process

Whether you care to acknowledge it or not, not everyone who is here illegally are "leeches" and "scum", some actually contribute and then some, but are caught in a system that doesnt allow them to get out of the spiral
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Not going to bother quoting you because I dont think you have a realistic view of the education system here because your opinion is so clouded with venom and hate

One of the reasons kids are allowed to pass is because of the Dept of Education, the ACLU, and programs like No Child left Behind..do you have any idea how hard if not impossible it is to fail someone in school and recommend they not advance to the next grade..I have...my ex was/is an elementary school teacher, the kids she thought should be held back a year were rubber stamped to the next year
    But, shouldn't we as a nation be saying that no child should advance if they don't meet certain standards? That is the real question. Why do we as a nation accept any bs excuses to advance students? It is time that all of us stand up to these bullies and say stop the excuses the standard is the standard and stop making excuses. Nobody is helping any child by lowering standards.
    As for some of your proper English comments, I spent 6 years as first the payroll manager and then the director of HR payroll for an Italian owned company in the US. Learn correct English and always ask if you don't understand was number one.

I will go no further than saying some fool who was in direct line to being the new electrical guru totally blew it by sending a bunch of stuff to me NOT in English.

The SAT score is just that, a score...it is no guarantee....in elementary school I scored in the upper 2% of the country....my SAT score was average just under 1100..still graduated with honors...

Until the country wants to enforce English as the official language of the land its hard to hold a standard...but then in steps the ACLU and claims the standard is discriminatory toward the latino community or that its not the ebonics that are practiced in the projects

I would love to drug test welfare recipients, but that wont happen till hell freezes over..life aint fair...its not supposed to be
    Imanswered but mesage to short

all the people here on the RTF, YOU should have more compassion than anyone here because of the fact that you went thru the LEGAL process
    Wrong!! I have zero compassion for those that think they should be rewarded for cheating the system.
    Why would you expect anyone that played by the rules to be in favor of the cheaters?
    I didnt jump the boarder, I did not overstay a visa!

[QUOTE=BonMallari;1064508
    Whether you care to acknowledge it or not, not everyone who is here illegally are "leeches" and "scum", some actually contribute and then some, but are caught in a system that doesnt allow them to get out of the spiral[/QUOTE]
    If they broke the law and are here illegally I have a huge issue with that person and they should be at the least thrown back over the border. NO illegal is caught in the system. A law was broken end of story.
    Nobody here would condone the police saying that a kid could keep the x box that they were given by someone that stole the xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    If they broke the law and are here illegally I have a huge issue with that person and they should be at the least thrown back over the border. NO illegal is caught in the system. A law was broken end of story.
    Nobody here would condone the police saying that a kid could keep the x box that they were given by someone that stole the xbox.

sure there are...How about those that have kids, the so called "anchor babies", you just want to deport their parents...then who is going to take care of the kids that are legal US citizens, talk about taxing the American taxpayer...its not all black and white, there are lots of grey areas to immigration

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

sure there are...How about those that have kids, the so called "anchor babies", you just want to deport their parents...then who is going to take care of the kids that are legal US citizens, talk about taxing the American taxpayer...its not all black and white, there are lots of grey areas to immigration
    Oh, I want those anchor babies tossed back too as I do not think they should get to be a citizen because momma breaks the law! They can go with mommy.

Again you are under the assumption that mommy is the law breaker. How about a woman who is a US citizen has a child with a man who is here illegally , you still want to deport father and child

It's that scare that helped in defeating Mitt last fall. I wish immigration reform was a cut and dry solution but it isn't , amnesty isn't the answer either

Lock down the borders, amnesty will be a done deal.

This deal was made once before, but congress renigged on its promise!

I know, shocking that congress LIED!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I think that it is time that we re-think this "if the baby is born in the USA it is a citizen". There should be some common sense rules that would stop a lot of this. Doesn't matter what country the parents come from there should not be any automatic citizenship for the baby ( unless certain rules are met ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~