The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Immigration Reform Plan????

  1. #31
    Senior Member sick lids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    mukwonago, wi
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    what ever happend to that manifest destiny plan we used to have? we went all the way west, time to turn left?
    Not enough reservation land?

  2. #32
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    I'm sorry. I can't hear you. Can you be unreasonable, unthoughtful and offensive a little louder?

    Thanks much,
    That's probably the best reply to Luvy I've ever seen here. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  3. #33
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    I'm sorry. I can't hear you. Can you be unreasonable, unthoughtful and offensive a little louder?

    Thanks much,
    As a legal immigrant there is nothing unreasonable about being completely disgusted about those that break the law and cheat the system gaining from their actions.
    The fact that the cheaters will be rewarded by Obama and his disgusting vote buying minions is totally offesive to legal immigrants.
    ANYONE who buys into this crap is unreasonable, unthoughtful and offensive.
    Think about it. HOw would you feel if you paid the fees, stood in the line, played by the rules and POOF the cheaters are rewarded?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  4. #34
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    That's probably the best reply to Luvy I've ever seen here. JD
    NO it is another border jumping illegal baby popper left wing fool who by their very thoughts throws mud in the face of those who obey the laws and play by the rules.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  5. #35
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    NO it is another border jumping illegal baby popper left wing fool who by their very thoughts throws mud in the face of those who obey the laws and play by the rules.
    Nope. Still not getting it. (Cups hand to ear.)

    So sorry. Too much megawhistle, maybe.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

  6. #36
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    Nope. Still not getting it. (Cups hand to ear.)

    So sorry. Too much megawhistle, maybe.
    So you think that those who played by all the rules and followed all the laws should bow down and approve of the cheaters being rewarded?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  7. #37
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    So you think that those who played by all the rules and followed all the laws should bow down and approve of the cheaters being rewarded?
    Luvy, please refresh our memory. When did you emmigrate, and when did you become a citizen? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #38
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Luvy, please refresh our memory. When did you emmigrate, and when did you become a citizen? JD
    Why do you care about the years? All that should matter in a discussion of legal immigrants vs illegal border jumpers is their method of immigration.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  9. #39
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Why do you care about the years? All that should matter in a discussion of legal immigrants vs illegal border jumpers is their method of immigration.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  10. #40
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Why am I a weasel?
    Did I cheat the system?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •