The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody been watching Egypt?

Posted by Mark Skousen who is with Human Events .com

More on the subject from Rand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWlnD...ature=youtu.be

and yes, the Military Industrial Complex did get their way since it is USA tax dollars paying for Egypt's planes and tanks.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-29-2013 at 08:22 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I don't think it's "no big deal". I think it's "the same old thing". Never changes over there. Our govt is stupid enough to give them weapons?
    Our Govt. was stupid enough to give guns to the Drug Cartels in Mexico so why not.

Rand Paul introduced a bill in the Senate to prevent the delivery of the jets and tanks to Morsi in Egypt. Only 19 Republicans voted in favor of that bill. Most were from Western states + Rubio from FL, and Rand, himself, from KY. I don't remember all of the names, but both TX Senators voted in favor of Rand's bill ... I remember Utah, Idaho, Kansas, and Iowa Senators being mentioned.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Rand Paul introduced a bill in the Senate to prevent the delivery of the jets and tanks to Morsi in Egypt. Only 19 Republicans voted in favor of that bill. Most were from Western states + Rubio from FL, and Rand, himself, from KY. I don't remember all of the names, but both TX Senators voted in favor of Rand's bill ... I remember Utah, Idaho, Kansas, and Iowa Senators being mentioned.
    This is the video of Rand introducing the Bill on the floor of the Senate.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8APCgYpmw

The Bill wasn't very popular with the Dems nor the Repubs. Which is typical of our corrupt Senate. The House isn't much better.

The more his Bills get rejected, the more popular he will become
    Last edited by Franco; 01-31-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

I have to admit to not watching "Egypt" nor anything lately, on the History Channel. It seems mostly for the past few decades to be repeat broadcasts that I've seen before.
    I have two sets of neighbors. One whose children and dogs seem to be in constant turmoil. Yelling, screaming, barking. I choose to ignore them. The other, I hear only the sounds of children laughing, giggling, dogs with happy woofs.
    Guess which ones I choose to make my friends? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Trying to buy friends

Rand Paul video on; Debt Ceiling, Taxes, Foreign Aid, Special Interest, Budget, Term Limits and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw70E...ature=youtu.be

Not crazy about sending our enemies our best weaponry.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Rand Paul video on; Debt Ceiling, Taxes, Foreign Aid, Special Interest, Budget, Term Limits and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw70E...ature=youtu.be
    You keep watching him Franco and you are gonna become a Republican
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You keep watching him Franco and you are gonna become a Republican
    No thanks, been there and done that.

Besides, Rand is a rogue in the GOP, an independent thinker and won't get the Repub Party support for his Presidential bid. Just look at the way the Repubs voted in sending F16's and Abrams tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood or in raising the Debt Ceiling. Rand was one of the few Repubs that voted against both. Like his father, Rand gets little support for his Bills from the Repubs.

Over the last 30 years, the Repubs have proven that they really aren't that much different than the Dems. The Repubs from Reagan to Bush 43 were big Deficit spenders and supported big intrusive government. Both the Repubs and Dems pandered to the illegal migration to the USA(Reagan's Amnesty in 1984 and Bush 43 ignoring the situation). Not to mention how they are controlled by the military contractors.

In 2015, the Repub Party will back a get-along, good boy for the nomination. Hopefully, the people will see differently.

And, just maybe, we'll make a Libertarian out of you. Afterall, Rand is our man
    Last edited by Franco; 02-02-2013 at 06:10 AM.