The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody been watching Egypt?

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Could you take a moment and list all the bills Dr Ron Paul authored, sponsored and passed in his career?
    Very good question, RK -

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    RK, I don't think there is a thead on Potus where you don't bring up this tired, wornout comment!
    Franco, I'd like to see the answer to what RK asked - surely you could C & P an answer???

Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    Have you looked at Congress' approval rating?
    & this has what to do with the question - though it smacks of evasiveness - & I'm sure that would not be your style, or would it?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

And after every time I ask it, you dance around and avoid answering the question.

Why??

You list Dr Pauls achievements, and I'll stop asking.
    It's a simple question.
    And, I've answered that question. You just keep asking it because that is all you have!

If there is a tap dancer on POTUS, it is you!

How about answering my question?
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Very good question, RK -

Franco, I'd like to see the answer to what RK asked - surely you could C & P an answer???

& this has what to do with the question - though it smacks of evasiveness - & I'm sure that would not be your style, or would it?
    Certainly, someone as brilliant as you claim to be, could figure that out!

But, let me explain it for you;

Many of the problems we are faced with today could have been avoided had Ron Paul's Bills passed. From our Foreign and Monetry Policies to a Balanced Budget Amendment are all Bills that should have passed! Congresses' approval rating wouldn't be so dismal. Dr Paul was against both wars, deficit spending, big over-bearing and over spending goverment, against sending aid to foreign despots, on and on. He would have eliminated many of the useless agencies and departments that do nothing but waste tax dollars.

All those programs YOU support by backing the status quo!

He did get the Fed audited. If not for that, the American tax payer would have never known about the 15 trillion that was loaned to foreign banks at zero interest!
    Last edited by Franco; 02-02-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    And, I've answered that question. You just keep asking it because that is all you have!

If there is a tap dancer on POTUS, it is you!

How about answering my question?
    I guess you are correct.
    I can't very well critique his bills, can I????

Stan b & Elvis

I guess you are correct.
    I can't very well critique his bills, can I????
    His Bills can be critiqued, they just didn't pass.

So, tell us what you don't like about them?

Why not start with this one; Balanced Budget Amendment?

I figured you would wouldn't answer the Paul Ryan question. Too embaressed?

[QUOTE=Franco;1063511]Certainly, someone as brilliant as you claim to be, could figure that out!

But, let me explain it for you;

Many of the problems we are faced with today could have been avoided had Ron Paul's Bills passed. From our Foreign and MonetAry Policies to a Balanced Budget Amendment are all Bills that should have passed! Congresses' approval rating wouldn't be so dismal. Dr Paul was against both wars, deficit spending, big over-bearing and over spending goverment, against sending aid to foreign despots, on and on. He would have eliminated many of the useless agencies and departments that do nothing but waste tax dollars.

All those programs YOU support by backing the status quo!

He did get the Fed audited. If not for that, the American tax payer would have never known about the 15 trillion that was loaned to foreign banks at zero interest![/
    QUOTE]

I have zero interest in your hero - but would be willing to read about his efforts & accomplishments, were there any . But your efforts at evasion say a whole lot.

& Franco, were I short of as many cards as your deck is, I would not be talking about what others support or do not.

Enjoy the game tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have seats on the 50

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

No seats on the 50! My brother called and said he had an extra ticket for the game. I declined as the weather was perfect today, 68 degrees/sun and forecasted for tomorrow. I'll have more fun piddling around the homestead and cooking.

Yes, we know RP got zero Bills passed. However, I look at the reasons why. And, by looking at 16.5 trillion Defict, I think those with the influence to Legislate have done a piss poor job! Hence, the Appoval Ratings.

Looks like folks are having fun at a unigue and truely grand city; weather, food, music, big game, and it's fun to watch on TV.

Super Bowl Surprised Prediction; Randy Moss ends his career with an outstanding performance! Aftergame story; Randy will get more retirement talk than Ray

The Super Bowl should be in the Big Easy every season!!!

Could you take a moment and list all the bills Dr Ron Paul authored, sponsored and passed in his career?
    And after every time I ask it, you dance around and avoid answering the question.

Why??

You list Dr Pauls achievements, and I'll stop asking.
    It's a simple question.
    As we found out with the last two elections "achievements" have no relevance on who's elected. Are there any current politician/'s who are fighting for our constitutional rights and national safety with more vigor than Paul? I think the repub. party should be ashamed for not supporting Paul's NDAA bill and the arms to Egypt. If Paul walks his talk he's the best thing we got........
    Last edited by jeff evans; 02-03-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff evans View Post
    As we found out with the last two elections "achievements" have no relevance on who's elected. Are there any current politician/'s who are fighting for our constitutional rights and national safety with more vigor than Paul? I think the repub. party should be ashamed for not supporting Paul's NDAA bill and the arms to Egypt. If Paul walks his talk he's the best thing we got........
    Mr Evans,
    My posts were about Dr Ron Paul.

Rand Paul, the "Tea Party Republican," has my attention and I am following him closely.
    Stan b & Elvis

Mr Evans,
    My posts were about Dr Ron Paul.

Rand Paul, the "Tea Party Republican," has my attention and I am following him closely.
    RK, since you follow him closely Can you give a list of all the bills Rand paul has authored, sponsored and passed in his career