The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody been watching Egypt?

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    RK, since you follow him closely Can you give a list of all the bills Rand paul has authored, sponsored and passed in his career
    And, while he is at it maybe he could tell us which Tea Party Rand belongs to. As well as, who their Presidential candidate was in 2012 and maybe a link to their platform

I'm not saying that some folks calling themselves a political aprty didn't have some influence in 2010 but, where are they now? Who runs their party?
    Last edited by Franco; 02-04-2013 at 08:43 AM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    And, while he is at it maybe he could tell us which Tea Party Rand belongs to. As well as, who their Presidential candidate was in 2012 and maybe a link to their platform
    I believe I said "Tea Party Republican."
    (and I did, you must have missed it)

I quoted HIS words from HIS site.
    So maybe YOU should ask HIM!!

As far as Rands achievements so far......"the apple don't fall far from the tree!"

But I do like what he says, and he deserves following.

BTW---I do appreciate your devotion to following my posts, it will help you become more "Fair and Balanced!!"
    Last edited by road kill; 02-04-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I believe I said "Tea Party Republican."
    (and I did, you must have missed it)

I quoted HIS words from HIS site.
    So maybe YOU should ask HIM!!

As far as Rands achievements so far......"the apple don't fall far from the tree!"

But I do like what he says, and he deserves following.

BTW---I do appreciate your devotion to following my posts, it will help you become more "Fair and Balanced!!"
    Here is Rand's Official Website;
    http://www.randpaul2016.com/

I don't see any mention of a Tea Party.

Fair & Balanced? RK, I would say you are just to the right of Atilla The Hun
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

He was kinda lame, wasn't he??
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    He was kinda lame, wasn't he??
    Rand, lame? If anything, we consider him to be one of the, "Lions Of Liberty".

If you remember, the Tea party backed SenRick Santorum for President. A candidate that never met a Pork/Earmark project he didn't like. A big spending, limited Liberty candidate. When they backed Santourm, it became clear that the Teas were NOT about Liberty and that the word was just a throw away line.

In regards to the Abortion issue which fuels the Teas, I think that Ron and Rand Paul's solution makes the most sense and one that I agree with. Whereas most of the Tea groups favor the ban on all Abortions across the entire country. The issue should be decided by the individual states. That would lay the issue for the most part to rest.

Rand, lame? If anything, we consider him to be one of the, "Lions Of Liberty".

If you remember, the Tea party backed SenRick Santorum for President. A candidate that never met a Pork/Earmark project he didn't like. A big spending, limited Liberty candidate. When they backed Santourm, it became clear that the Teas were NOT about Liberty and that the word was just a throw away line.

In regards to the Abortion issue which fuels the Teas, I think that Ron and Rand Paul's solution makes the most sense and one that I agree with. Whereas most of the Tea groups favor the ban on all Abortions across the entire country. The issue should be decided by the individual states. That would lay the issue for the most part to rest.
    No, Attila the Hun is kinda lame.
    Stan b & Elvis

Interesting... I don't see any mention of a Libertarian or Libertarian Republican Party either. Hmmm.
    Bill Davis

Here is Rand Paul and the Tea Party from his website: http://www.randpaul2016.com/?s=Tea+party&submit=submit
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Here is Rand Paul and the Tea Party from his website: http://www.randpaul2016.com/?s=Tea+party&submit=submit
    I never said that he didn't welcome the support of the Teas. They were helpful to him in 2010. I did miss that on his website though. So, where is the Tea Party today?

cut and paste from the Rand Paul site
    The Tea Party is not a single-issue group. Rather, it is a group that is fed up with an attitude in Washington. Tea Partyers are fed up with politicians who spend money we don’t have, racking up trillion-dollar deficits year after year.

They are tired of politicians who do not see limits in the powers of Congress and the federal government to intrude into our lives.

They are sick of being told they have to accept a mealy-mouthed version of what they believe and what they know we must do to save our country.

We must balance our budget sooner rather than later, or we will face ruin. This will require entitlement reform. Tuesday, Hoosiers voted for a candidate who publicly pledged to support the Tea Party budget in the Senate, which balances in five years.

We must repeal Obamacare and ensure that nothing like it passes ever again. Hoosier voters nominated the candidate who stood the strongest for the Constitution and for freedom.

We must fight to continue the small battles we already have won. Hoosier voters rewarded the candidate who pledged to keep the earmark ban and rejected the senator who just weeks ago voted to restore earmarks.

There is much hand-wringing also about outside groups in races such as these. Outside groups like the Tea Party groups, National Right to Work, Club for Growth and others certainly played a large role in this race, and this is as it should be. These groups are not special-interest groups lobbying for favors. They are principled organizations fighting for the government to leave them alone. The candidate who stood for such issues was rewarded and will be asked to stand for them again this fall.

Already the establishment cries that Richard Mourdock will not compromise – but compromise has been the name of the game for decades. Compromise leads to ever-escalating military and domestic spending. Washington needs statesmen, not horse traders. Our country needs principled leaders who will stand up and say no to trillion-dollar deficits.

I look forward to a class of Republican freshman senators next January who fit the bill of statesmen – and we will see this strong breed come forth out of primaries in the next few weeks and become victorious in November.

Sen. Rand Paul is a Kentucky Republican.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"