The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anybody been watching Egypt?

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Interesting... I don't see any mention of a Libertarian or Libertarian Republican Party either. Hmmm.
    And, you won't find any current stories linking him to the Tea either. Like I've said several times, he is working the two party monopoly. When the GOP establishment rejects him, which party do you think he will run for President with, one of the Tea Party groups or a real poliical party like the Libertarian Party?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Whichever one can get more than 1% of the vote.
    Bill Davis

Whichever one can get more than 1% of the vote.
    Well, the Teas can only deliver ZERO electoral votes because they are NOT a real Political Party! What is left of the Teas can certainly vote for Rand, but the Teas have zero power to get anyone on the ballot. In case you haven't noticed, the Repub establishment is trying their hardest to distance themselves from the Teas. If the people want to support Rand's bid for the White Hosue, it will have to be through a real Political Party. One that is organized in all 50 states and supports Rand. That party is the Libertarian Party!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Well, the Teas can only deliver ZERO electoral votes because they are NOT a real Political Party! What is left of the Teas can certainly vote for Rand, but the Teas have zero power to get anyone on the ballot. In case you haven't noticed, the Repub establishment is trying their hardest to distance themselves from the Teas. If the people want to support Rand's bid for the White Hosue, it will have to be through a real Political Party. One that is organized in all 50 states and supports Rand. That party is the Libertarian Party!

Your political picks and NFL picks seem to go hand in hand...
    Bill Davis

Your political picks and NFL picks seem to go hand in hand...

Actually, my Football picks have been pretty damn good on RTF, especially against the spread.

Granted, when it comes to LSU I am a homer. The Ravens and 3.5 was a winner! I did pick the 49ers to win by 3. I also picked in Sept here on RTF that the SB finalist would be the 49ers and Ravens!!!

Go ahead and look up my other picks throught the season. No one is 100%! Of the 11 NFL playoff games, I was 7 - 4 against the spread on RTF! Anything above 55% is a winner.

Picking Randy Moss as having a great game was out on a limb. So what. Ay least I have the guts to do so!
    Last edited by Franco; 02-04-2013 at 12:30 PM.