The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: 5k for an AR

Default 5k for an AR

I was at Gander Mountain to day and a guy asked about getting an AR the counter guy chuckled and I said you can't even get spare parts for one. The counter guy told him it would be almost a year wait at this time! Five minuts later he offerd me 5k for what ever I had and said he would get the parts. I wish I had one to sell at that price.

I have an AR-15 I will sell for 5K 2 thirty rd magazines 1 one hundred rd magazine plus legal bump fire stock for full auto.

It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Around here, ARs were going for well over 5k and flying off the shelf! Now the local shops just have empty shelves.

We can't even get on a waiting list. The list is so long they stopped taking any deposits.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )