The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Lance Armstrong?

  1. #21
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    that is my point stan. i am not complaining about the use of these substances because i believe so many are on them the field was/is level. bonds was bonds with everyone taking, bonds would have been bonds with no one taking. same for armstrong!

    i also don't feel there is difference in an athlete taking one performance enhancing substance versus another. i personally can't draw the line between the performance enhancements afforded one by caffiene, nicotene, amphet, steroids, testosterone, hgh, etc. i guess because most of this stuff is in our chicken and our kids are wayyyyy bigger than we were we should just ban chicken too!

    it is a big bunch of hooey to pin cyclings culture on one villian and major league baseball's culture on a group of ten or so when it is all so much more pervasive.
    But stanazol is banned and an illegal substance, and they know that!

    Copenhagen and Lucky's were not banned.

    BTW---I don't care if they use.
    Hank Aaron is the HR King, end of story!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    But stanazol is banned and an illegal substance, and they know that!

    Copenhagen and Lucky's were not banned.

    BTW---I don't care if they use.
    Hank Aaron is the HR King, end of story!!!
    Amphetamines?

  3. #23
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    that is my point stan. i am not complaining about the use of these substances because i believe so many are on them the field was/is level. bonds was bonds with everyone taking, bonds would have been bonds with no one taking. same for armstrong!

    i also don't feel there is difference in an athlete taking one performance enhancing substance versus another. i personally can't draw the line between the performance enhancements afforded one by caffiene, nicotene, amphet, steroids, testosterone, hgh, etc. i guess because most of this stuff is in our chicken and our kids are wayyyyy bigger than we were we should just ban chicken too!

    B

    it is a big bunch of hooey to pin cyclings culture on one villian and major league baseball's culture on a group of ten or so when it is all so much more pervasive.
    Be careful of what you say. there is a term, dang it escapes me, oh wait they call it slander. I happen to raise about 500k of those chickens a year and they have none of the substances you accuse us of using.

    So roseberry glasses if you choose to appreciate cheaters knock yourself out but don't accuse me of doing something illegal that you approve of. If you continue to make false accusations it wouldn't be difficult to track you down and file suit. I ask where is your proof of what is being fed to my chickens?
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    that is my point stan. i am not complaining about the use of these substances because i believe so many are on them the field was/is level. bonds was bonds with everyone taking, bonds would have been bonds with no one taking. same for armstrong!

    i also don't feel there is difference in an athlete taking one performance enhancing substance versus another. i personally can't draw the line between the performance enhancements afforded one by caffiene, nicotene, amphet, steroids, testosterone, hgh, etc. i guess because most of this stuff is in our chicken and our kids are wayyyyy bigger than we were we should just ban chicken too!

    it is a big bunch of hooey to pin cyclings culture on one villian and major league baseball's culture on a group of ten or so when it is all so much more pervasive.
    Roseberry, please don't slander me, I have never fed my chickens caffeine, ever.

  5. #25
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Roseberry, please don't slander me, I have never fed my chickens caffeine, ever.
    LMAO that is funny.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  6. #26
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Be careful of what you say. there is a term, dang it escapes me, oh wait they call it slander. I happen to raise about 500k of those chickens a year and they have none of the substances you accuse us of using.

    So roseberry glasses if you choose to appreciate cheaters knock yourself out but don't accuse me of doing something illegal that you approve of. If you continue to make false accusations it wouldn't be difficult to track you down and file suit. I ask where is your proof of what is being fed to my chickens?
    duk4,

    i will no longer slander the chicken raising profession. since i consume 1/1000th of your annual output(fried obviously), please provide me with another reason to explain to my wife of why my belly is growing faster than sammy sosa's biceps did?
    Last edited by roseberry; 01-31-2013 at 06:36 AM.
    john mccallie

  7. #27
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Amphetamines?
    Are you suggesting Aaron used amphetamines?
    Do you have any proof?
    Is this simply conjecture??

    Just askin'...............
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #28
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,990

    Default

    I don't know about Aaron but Mays was widely known to use amphetamines.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  9. #29
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,194

    Default

    Like John said... They are all using something... Hell... I read this morning that golfer Vijay Singh used the deer antler spray that Ray Lewis used. Golfers? It's all about the money.
    Bill Davis

  10. #30
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,954

    Default

    well the story now is " deer antler spray"....being a long time deer hunter, I wonder if they are actually using doe urine or doe estrus either of which are the most disgusting vile scents you never want to experience...

    seriously the deer antler spray is the stuff that game biologists have been using for years to genetically alter these freaks at game farms across the country which produce freaks of nature, by stimulating excessive cell growth


    any insinuations that Mays or Aaron cheated are false....they both possessed bodies sculpted by the almighty...Aaron wielded a bat that was only eclipsed by that of Richie Allen...Mays had it all, he was really the first player that would be considered a 5 tool player ..Mays and Aaron also had to face the likes of Koufax,Gibson,Marichal,Spahn,Drysdale, a dead ball and pitchers ball parks...Mays and Aaron didnt need to cheat they were that good....
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •