RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Found! Black Lab Lafayette La

4K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Franco 
#1 ·
Found male black lab in the Johnston Street area of Lafayette. He is not neutered or micro chipped. Dog seems to know some basic obedience commands. He was found with no collar and has a small amount of gray on his muzzle. Very nice dog. I know its a long shot for anyone on here to know of a lab missing from this area but thought I would give it a try.

#3 ·
I wish it is Boz! Xing my fingers....

#5 ·
Boz was the first thing I thought of when I saw this dog. I am pretty sure he had all his toes but did not check good bc I had heard boz was ided by owner. I don't have the dog with me. I work for Lafayette police and someone who had found the dog last night brought him in. We had to bring him to Lafayette animal shelter. I had no say so in the matter. I would definately call the shelter to see.

#6 ·
I just called shelter. They would not give out any information on dog to me and said you have to go to shelter to view dogs. That place is horrible when it comes to helping people find their animals. I do know the dog was found on the other side of the city where Boz was and the dog was seen with a yellow lab before being picked up. I highly doubt it was him and am almost positive he had all his toes but just wish animal control would at least be helpful. Ridiculous

#7 ·
hopefully somebody goes to check - just to be safe

#14 ·
They told me yesterday at the Animal Shelter that they only keep them for 5 working days. Because of the large amount of stays and unwanted pets that folks bring to them, that they can't care for them any longer then that.

I'd estimate that at least a third of the dogs were Pits or Pit mixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.