The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Here comes the judge

Default Here comes the judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gujscUpONpA

I always liked judge Napalitano (sp) when I used to watch " fox news".. I like him even better now.. He asked the same questions I have been asking for years and he was fired over it.
    Enjoy
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

What question did he ask?

What if ,,,is a question and the statement in the context of the question is the answer. Its a figure of speech.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Good video. I really like his show on Fox Buisness. Fox is committed to the Republicans and there was no room for other opinions.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Good video. I really like his show on Fox Buisness. Fox is committed to the Republicans and there was no room for other opinions.
    I wonder if Fox is as committed as they once were?

Napolitano still is a contributor on Fox News online ...
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.