I decided to move this thread to the top of the board with a question.
Which dog would you chose, Dog (A) or dog (B) to go or send to a national?
HERE IS THE INFO.
(1) Dog A and B are fully developed and have reach their potential.
(2) they are 4 to 5 years old
(3) both dogs are excellent markers
(4) both have been trained to the highest level by your favorite trainer.
(5) the trainer tells you that he dose not care which one, but you have to tell him why you made your choice.
I know witch one I would choose and why. How about you?
I'll take the level headed good marker every day of the week of a high maintanence fire breather. I know because I have a high maint fire breather. You cant win in the forth if your great marker goes out on one of the blinds...