The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1961 state documents outline strategy of UN /US banning guns

Default 1961 state documents outline strategy of UN /US banning guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4

So is this a fake or real document. Infowars seems to exhibit seemingly authentic documentation on a variety of issues.

What is your opinion on this site for those who have watched a couple of clips?
    Thanks
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

During the campain,, I posted links to the small arms treaty act.
    I was laughed at....

Before the debates,,, the topics that were to be allowed during them were discussed.. ALL talks of gun control were off the table...
    No questions were raised about the state department and Obama's support of this small arms treaty act were allowed...

All I can say is,,,, What the he!! did you all expect???

The U.N. and its twisted knot pistole' will rule us yet...

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Gooser
    I certainly didn't write you off.
    I have been aware of the constitution eroding for over 25 years. Nothing is really subtle any more. Its all out in the open.I hope some of the viewers here watch the entire video so they can see the military beating down doors and beating up old ladies.
    I have a very good understanding how our young men will be able to do this in the name of freedom.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Here is what I have posted several times...

Slowly, but surly it will come about.. there is no doubt in my mind...

Gooser

http://www.davekopel.com/2a/Mags/oas-treaty.htm
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

The US constitution takes priority over any treaty-- UN or any other. As far as I know the US is not a signatory of any treaty that contrary to the Constitution.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The US constitution takes priority over any treaty-- UN or any other. As far as I know the US is not a signatory of any treaty that contrary to the Constitution.

So far!

Just keep that head a yours burried in the sand.

Gooser

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Sarge, you must be a very trusting man, which in some ways I admire but Hillary Clinton was scheduled to sign that treaty this summer but at the last minute pulled out. "there not ready yet." is what they decided. I have to ask did you take a look at the entire NDAA bill that was signed? Without that bill they could never pass gun control, but they passed it and things are running right along. It's mind boggling to me that folks are not protesting the signing of the NDAA. We as Americans NO LONGER HAVE A RIGHT TO DUE PROCESS! Due process protects us against a tyrannical gov just as much as gun rights do. To be quite honest I am a Believer and the Bible spells the road map for what's going on. We're progressing to a one world order quite nicely....

Quote Originally Posted by jeff evans View Post
    Sarge, you must be a very trusting man, which in some ways I admire but Hillary Clinton was scheduled to sign that treaty this summer but at the last minute pulled out. "there not ready yet." is what they decided. I have to ask did you take a look at the entire NDAA bill that was signed? Without that bill they could never pass gun control, but they passed it and things are running right along. It's mind boggling to me that folks are not protesting the signing of the NDAA. We as Americans NO LONGER HAVE A RIGHT TO DUE PROCESS! Due process protects us against a tyrannical gov just as much as gun rights do. To be quite honest I am a Believer and the Bible spells the road map for what's going on. We're progressing to a one world order quite nicely....
    Clinton made it very plain that the US would not go along with any provision that would conflict with the Constitution. Treaties must be ratified by 2/3 vote of the Senate and signed by the POTUS. Clinton's signature is no good--she wasn't POTUS. What do you think is the chance of it getting through the Senate? Just about zip. If they to manage by a miracle in Hell to pass it, I'll be there in D.C. protesting right along side of you and sending in what cash I can spare to challenge it in SCOTUS.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 02-04-2013 at 12:10 PM.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    So is this a fake or real document.
    It's Real.
    Check the URL address; Look down about 5 sections to see State Department Publication 7277
    http://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Publications_vrd.htm

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    It's Real.
    Check the URL address; Look down about 5 sections to see State Department Publication 7277
    http://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Publications_vrd.htm

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html

You had a dead link in the first instance. The second citation has to do with reduction of arms among nations and does not apply to individual gun ownership. Like other UN resolutions this one is largely a statement in principle. Other than a limited reduction in nuclear weapons there has been little interest in adhering to this resolution in the half century since.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 02-04-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Zeus