The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Ron Paul TWEETS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    RP does not back-peddle and never has.

What RP said comes straight out of the Bible! One either believes in the Bible or they don't. RP is a man of convictions and he lives by that book and that is why he is not perfect in my book!

Like I said, when it comes to being a Christian, most are what I call convenient Christians. Those are the ones that only live by the parts of the Bible that are convenient to them and ignore the parts that are not. RP believes into the whole book.

RK, how will your God judge Chris Kyle?
    I have no idea, do you?
    I believe that is between Chris and God.
    Last edited by road kill; 02-04-2013 at 02:43 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Don't recall any similar outrage expressed by you and other "FAIR & BALANCED members of the echo chamber regarding any outrage expressed about vulgar crass comments made about John Kerry or Max Cleland or any one else who doesn't drink your flavor of Kool-Aid
    It comes in flavors?
    Which flavor is your favorite??
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I have no idea, do you?
    Having read the Christian Bible several times, I would think he would be condemed.

I don't remember whose quote this is but it goes like this;

"Some soldiers kill or be killed to win the day. Other soldiers just enjoy the killing."

I am not condeming Chris Kyle. But, when one lives by the sword...
    Last edited by Franco; 02-04-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Having read the Christian Bible several times, I would think he would be condemed.

I don't remember whose quote this is but it goes like this;

"Some soldiers kill or be killed to win the day. Other soldiers just enjoy the killing."
    So in one post, you know what God (who you don't even believe in) is thinking and what was in Chris' heart!!

Interesting...........
    Stan b & Elvis

So in one post, you know what God (who you don't even believe in) is thinking and what was in Chris' heart!!

Interesting...........
    Well of course....I mean he has read all 31,000+ verses a few times

Interesting...........
    I know well what is the the book that represents the Christian God! Trying reading it sometime as it is very clear about killing.

Like I said in post #13, I am not condeming Chris Kyle. However, it seems that there are some Christians willing to over look their Bible and condem Ron Paul for believing in the Bible.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I see it as a vulgar, crass comment about one who served his country well.

He maybe deserves a little more respect.
    I do not see how you can frame what Dr Ron Paul said as Christian.

I predict RP will be back pedaling, HARD, leaving Franco laying on the sword!!!
    Believing and saying are two different things. His comment ( tweet) was cruel and gave no thought to the widow and children left behind nor the help he was trying to give a damaged vet. He did a job his country asked him to do and in no way shape or form should be disparaged for doing so.

Pretty Disgusting of RP Regards
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Well of course....I mean he has read all 31,000+ verses a few times

No, just the Old and New Testament.

The Old Testament is must better reading.

It comes in flavors?
    Which flavor is your favorite??
    You start threads and then run when confronted by facts. Or try to be cute and divert attention away from the issue.
    Dont be confused into thinking that when others of your ilk in the echo chamber chortle and join in with your obsfucation that you have made a point.

What you echo chamber denizens cant get through your thick heads is reality. You had yourself convinced that Romney would prevail, because every one in your world thought the same as you did. There is a much bigger world out there than old white men. Obama could have easily been beaten by a decent campaign strategy. But you echo chamber boys aint gonna win another national election until you pull your head out of the sand.

The lack of thought processes and unquestioning acceptance of what you are spoon fed by your chosen media outlets and Party Rhetoric works well in your homogonous echo chamber; but not so much in the real world
    You really dont understand the concept of debating issues and staying on point do you. The Carl Roves and other string puller manipulative types consider non critical thinkers to be putty in their fat little hands. Until we the voting public wake up the Reps & Dems are just going to continue screwing us and the country over for their own special agenda, until we start voting & standing on principal: NOT PARTY AFFILIATION

Franco, it is truth what Dr. Paul speaks and writes. I would not have said it like that, nor do I think he actually tweeted it. And it seems to me like you think you have a grasp of systematic theology, but from your posts here and in the other thread you have a lot to learn about what he character of the God of the bible. If God wasn't merciful we would know it, and if our judgement was based on our works, we wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell