The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Gun debate concede something or 2nd ammendment all the way

Default Gun debate concede something or 2nd ammendment all the way

I'll be the first to admit that I will never have a use or desire for a 100 round mag. It is just not practical for me in any circumstance. 4 , 30 round clips are much better for me. I can't handle a weapon if that is invloved. So since I will never even want to use one should I just say ok ban that?
    MY answer is no. Just because it is not part of my choice that does not mean someone else should not be able to have it.
    Other's thoughts.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Concede nothing.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that I will never have a use or desire for a 100 round mag. It is just not practical for me in any circumstance. 4 , 30 round clips are much better for me. I can't handle a weapon if that is invloved. So since I will never even want to use one should I just say ok ban that?
    MY answer is no. Just because it is not part of my choice that does not mean someone else should not be able to have it.
    Other's thoughts.
    I agree with you. The thing that I see is that there may be times when someone needs one in this country. I'd want one if say 4 young gang type thugs decided that my home might contain something that they wanted. I don't see it as far fetched to think that we may need such guns to defend ourselves from invaders. Maybe even our own countrymen. I see no need to limit our abilities to defend ourselves. It will not bring back those killed in places like Newtown but will put us in harms way at times.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I say concede nothing as far as bans.

I could see moving some day on back ground checks. After the government fixes the system that is broke now! Under no circume stance can I see it any business of the government what I give my family though. Maybe what I sell to joe down the street, but again maybe after they fix the current system, maybe.

If we enforced the laws we have now we wouldn't need additional laws. But this isn't about curbing violence, it's about disarming the people in this country.