The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "DUCK DYNASTY" will be featuring 4 Retrievers on the PREMIER episode Feb. 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Hitting the booze a lil early????
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nope, I just don't like "reality" TV.. I suppose you might like Honey Boo Boo also?
    Princess Darla of Nottingham MH ***
    Copper's Darlin' Rascal "Spanky" ***
    Spanky's Darlin Rascal "Wheezy"

Yellow dogs rule the world!

Quote Originally Posted by jde512 View Post
    I always wondered if they used retrievers when they were hunting. That will be good to see. I've never seen any dogs on the show except for Miss Kay's little dogs.
    They do, but this time the retrievers will be poodles. That is not a knock at poodles, Angie and Rich put out the best around.
    I was a hater of the show for a while, but I love it now. Fake as can be, but so is every other reality show.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by DEDEYE View Post
    Duck Dynasty is the worst show on the planet.... Well, it runs neck and neck with Survivor... Cool that they will feature dogs tho..
    You're the first person I've heard of who doesn't enjoy the show. What kind of shows do you watch?

My family and I enjoy the show and look forward to the comments that are gonna be made on the Poodles hunting.
    FC AFC Slider/Junie

Phil had a little black female in one of the older Duckmen videos. Called her Miss Peggy I believe. Red Dawg used to run that "swamp collie" Chet in several of them too. They had a "Duckmen Kennels" at the end of one of their videos I think.

Yeah, I wouldn't really call it "reality" TV......it's scripted as all get out.......but I still enjoy watching it with my 3 year old. It beats SpongeBob!!
    Wildlife and Outdoor Photography

http://www.ericrutherford.net

Yep,he also had one,call sign Vegas that was real nice.
    FC AFC Slider/Junie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieC View Post
    Duck Dynasty is all the rage. Was in Academy Sports yesterday, wife wanted a "Happy Happy Happy" shirt. She does not hunt, but loves the show. There were two other women at the shirt display and they were looking at every DD shirt there. I asked if they hunted ducks, and of course the answer was "No". Maybe at least the show is taking some of the edge off of the anti hunters influence on the women of the USA.
    What's a Happy, Happy, Happy shirt?

Duck Dynasty is a great show, and I have also noticed many non-hunting people that really enjoy it....that can't be a bad thing. I also used to watch Duck Commander on the Outdoor Channel. It was pretty similar to Duck Dynasty but they actually did show some hunting action.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    What's a Happy, Happy, Happy shirt?

http://store.duckcommander.com/p-637...ppy-shirt.aspx

Anybody else wondering how those 4 or 5 guys we see on TV get any calls made and shipped? I can't help but notice the 10,000 SQ FT warehouse we see in overhead shots, and the 200 sq ft the guys hang out in. I'm guessing that behind what we see lies a real factory with real production workers. Facts, anyone?