Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul on Fox

Default Rand Paul on Fox

Anyone see him last nite on O'Reilly?

Excellent interview.
    He was all about the Republican party!
    Made it clear he has aspirations for 2016!!

Any thoughts on this guy?
    He is stepping up!!
    Last edited by road kill; 02-06-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Though I think Rand is the man for the job, I seriously doubt he will get the support of the GOP establishment. His nomination will be fought tooth and nail by military contractors, banks and large corporations who not only contribute cash to the party's various Packs but weild influence among the top party brass.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately the majority of Americans do not take our current situation in this Country seriously! And Im afraid thats not going to change any time soon.I kinda like Rand Paul but not sure if He will be connect with enough voters.I do like what He had to say.

I'm afraid the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. Got to see a lot more.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I'm afraid the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. Got to see a lot more.
    So we've been told, countless times.
    Stan b & Elvis

Rick Santorum has already kicked off his campaign. He has a fund raiser here in early March. I would expect Santorum to carry the south with the exception of Kentucky and maybe Texas. So, if Rand is to win the nomination, he will have to do it without the support of the GOP establishment and by carrying the non-southern states.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Not too sure the "establishment" Rs like Santorum all that much either

I didn't dislike Romney as much as many on this forum, but, so far, I would have no qualms about voting for Rand. Wonder what "dirt" the Ds would have to dig up on Rand. They'd have to dig up something pretty sleazy to top the killing of somebody's wife by taking away someone's health insurance.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Not too sure the "establishment" Rs like Santorum all that much either

I didn't dislike Romney as much as many on this forum, but, so far, I would have no qualms about voting for Rand. Wonder what "dirt" the Ds would have to dig up on Rand. They'd have to dig up something pretty sleazy to top the killing of somebody's wife by taking away someone's health insurance.
    Santorum is a GOP establishment outsider as well but did very well in the Primaries.

The only dirt that the Dems have on Rand is his comments that parts of the Civil Rights Act are unConstitutional. That the government can not Constitutionally force "association".

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Anyone see him last nite on O'Reilly?

Excellent interview.
    He was all about the Republican party!
    Made it clear he has aspirations for 2016!!

Any thoughts on this guy?
    He is stepping up!!
    I find it interesting that a so-called conservative station can have the likes of O'Reilly as their headliner - Have not watched Fox programs (though we watch their AM & 900 pm news & weather as they have the greatest collection of Dorks on MSM in this market) nor listened to Rush for several years. O"Reilly got old fast & they had no one else worth watching.

As for Santorum or anyone else that has not held a leadership position, I don't believe they will be relevant in '16. RPII is all talk & though it sounds good in sound bites, it is still talk!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I find it interesting that a so-called conservative station can have the likes of O'Reilly as their headliner - Have not watched Fox programs (though we watch their AM & 900 pm news & weather as they have the greatest collection of Dorks on MSM in this market) nor listened to Rush for several years. O"Reilly got old fast & they had no one else worth watching.

As for Santorum or anyone else that has not held a leadership position, I don't believe they will be relevant in '16. RPII is all talk & though it sounds good in sound bites, it is still talk!

My thoughts as well....the R's cant keep going back to someone who hasnt been in office in over a decade and got trounced in their own state election..Santorum brings nothing new or fresh to the table...Until the mid terms shake out its not worth wasting time and money campaigning
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"