The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul on Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I find it interesting that a so-called conservative station can have the likes of O'Reilly as their headliner - Have not watched Fox programs (though we watch their AM & 900 pm news & weather as they have the greatest collection of Dorks on MSM in this market) nor listened to Rush for several years. O"Reilly got old fast & they had no one else worth watching.

As for Santorum or anyone else that has not held a leadership position, I don't believe they will be relevant in '16. RPII is all talk & though it sounds good in sound bites, it is still talk!
    Marvin,
    First off, thank you for not insulting one of my family members, that is refreshing!

Secondly, I am not saying I am voting for anybody yet, but Rand Paul is saying what needs to be said.
    He is worth watching for now!

BTW--I am NOT voting for Christie or Santorum......at least in the primaries.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Marvin,
    First off, thank you for not insulting one of my family members, that is refreshing!

Secondly, I am not saying I am voting for anybody yet, but Rand Paul is saying what needs to be said.
    He is worth watching for now!

BTW--I am NOT voting for Christie or Santorum......at least in the primaries.
    well... your dog is kind of hairy... and black.
    Bill Davis