The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Most Important Chart in American Politics

Default Most Important Chart in American Politics

Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I have now. Thanks for posting the link. Unfortunately, I've also been living the recurring nightmare. In my opinion, this stagnation of the buying power of the middle class began in the middle 90's.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

The fact of the matter is that the "working class" supports everyone else.

The truly rich, (athletes, movies stars, polticians all entertainers) live off of the working class.
    Tickets and taxes.
    The non-working class lives off of the working class!
    Taxes.

Pretty soon, when we are gone, those other classes will have no revenue stream!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    I have now. Thanks for posting the link. Unfortunately, I've also been living the recurring nightmare. In my opinion, this stagnation of the buying power of the middle class began in the middle 90's.-Paul
    I feel you're correct Paul.
    The attack on Unions has accelerated the decline of a middle class with disposable income. Thats bad news in a heavily consumer based economy.

Here's another news flash for the sheeple. Every politician says they are gonna stop our illegal immigration problem. The vote should be 435-0 in the House & 100-0 in the Senate.
    However they cant get anyuthing passed. Your Congresscritter can explain to his constituency that he couldnt vote for that bill because it included funding for planned parenthood or some other hot button topic.

The truth of the matter is the lobbyists who are pulling their strings dont want immigration reform. They like a supply of cheap {illegal}labor, that wont demand fair pay & working conditions. They dont care that they are killing the consumer class, thats for the next generation to deal with; they're getting their $1,000,000s in bonuses and golden parachutes, stock options etc

Our illegal immigration problem would be fixed with a rule fining employers large escalating amounts each time they are found to have an illegal employee. If you cut off the jobs{and freebies} you wont need to build a fence or arm the border; theyll simply quit coming of their own accord